• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Mark Johnson (Dali Racing)

I have been a member of Prime for many years, and I have never ever said one bad thing about a vendor (or another member for that matter).

I bought an NSX-R rear valance from Mark $175. When I received it, it was crap. It did not fit that well, and the paint (it was painted berlina black) had drip marks on it. I asked Mark if I could send it back for a refund, and he agreed. When I sent it back, he claimed that the valance had a crack in it, and accused me of trying to send back a product that I damaged. He refused to give me a refund, and is not responding to my emails asking him to at least send back the damaged valance so that I can file a claim with UPS.

Instead of saying "the product appears to be damaged, so at this time, I will not be able to issue you a refund. I will send the product back to you..." or something along those lines, this is the email he writes me:

Hi Charley -

I see this arrived at Pann today, besides the fact that it does not have any paint drips on it anywhere, much less any that you could see from the rear of the car after it was mounted as you claimed, it was obviously dropped on the front drivers side corner as it is split. I know it didn't leave in that condition, as I look at each part before I wrap it in bubble wrap to ship when I tape the mounting bolts on it, and the box you sent it back in was undamaged = you dropped it.

You can forget about the refund. :-\

MJ

The tone of his email is so offensive. I think anyone that knows me on Prime knows that I would never lie to get a refund on something like this. I feel completely scammed. I will never deal with this guy again. Beware before you buy anything from this guy.

Re: New Parts for March: 2002+ Type-R style Rear Diffuser

I got mine and I guess you get what you paid for. It was complete crap. The fitment was way off, and the paint looked like it was done at home with a spray can.

When I returned this crap to Mark, he refused to issue me a refund because he claims it has a crack in it. I've been e-mailing him to send it back to me so that I can at least file a claim with UPS, and he is not even responding to my e-mails.

I feel completely duped. I will never deal with this guy again.

Great customer service buddy!

Re: New Parts for March: 2002+ Type-R style Rear Diffuser

I got mine and I guess you get what you paid for. It was complete crap. The fitment was way off, and the paint looked like it was done at home with a spray can.

When I returned this crap to Mark, he refused to issue me a refund because he claims it has a crack in it. I've been e-mailing him to send it back to me so that I can at least file a claim with UPS, and he is not even responding to my e-mails.

I feel completely duped. I will never deal with this guy again.

Great customer service buddy!

too funny. the box was undamaged even after a round trip, you can't file a claim with UPS for something you dropped - what's this?

returneddiffusersmalldetail.jpg

I clearly don't need customers like you either. please look elsewhere from now on.

too funny. the box was undamaged even after a round trip, you can't file a claim with UPS for something you dropped - what's this?

returneddiffusersmalldetail.jpg

I clearly don't need customers like you either. please look elsewhere from now on.

Mark,
I emailed you twice and asked you to send me pics of the damage and to return the product to me (at my cost). You did not respond at all. I guess this was the only way I could get a response from you.

If you are not going to issue me a refund, you need to at least send the damaged part back to me. Like I said in my e-mail, I will pay for shipping. You can't have it both ways -- you can't keep the money and the damaged part.

I have known local Prime members for years, and I think they will vouch that I would never lie to get a refund from an NSX vendor. I have always been honest in my dealings with other prime members and vendors. Nor have I ever said anything negative about any vendors before.

You obviously are dead set that I damaged the part. You can keep my money. Just send me back the part so that I don't feel like I got completely duped out of $175.

I'm glad that you feel that you can treat customers like crap. I guess business is good.

Imagine going to Macy's to return a pair of shoes, and the salesperson saying "sorry we can't issue you a refund because we think you damaged these shoes." Now imagine the salesperson saying "by the way, now we're going to keep the shoes and your money."

I really could give a crap about the money, but the fact that I TRULY DID NOT DAMAGE THE PRODUCT WHEN I SENT IT BACK and Mark's utter rudeness in dealing with customers just shocks me.

He must not check them to well as mine shipped to me with a chip out of the corner and a horrible rattle can paint job once again I'm an disappointed with Dali I guess that is what I get for buying his cheep crap!:frown:

Back