MacLaren Mercedes SLR on NJ RT 287

On my way to pick up a small part for my NSX from the local Acura dealer, I was heading north on Rt 287 in Morristown, NJ, and was passed by an SLR. First time I have seen one in person. Nice looking machine.

If somebody gave me one for free, I'd take it as long as they paid the gift tax.:biggrin::biggrin: Hmm, for less money you could get a new SL55 AMG plus a a few NSX's, or a F430 plus a few NSX's, etc. But still, it'd be fun to drive one for a day or two. After all, there's no need to be overly biased toward the NSX.:wink:

If it was silver and had Mass. plates, I know the owner, it's GDC (Gotham Dream Cars), the exotic rental company. If not, don't know who's car.:eek:

I saw this car too. I work in Parsippany and comute everyday on Rt 80. I saw what was most likely the same car about 3 weeks ago, black with Jersey tags driving East around the Denvile exit. I have a photo of it on my phone and I will upload it as soon as I can get it off my phone. This was also the first one I ever saw on the road as well

Back