• cforpaint5.jpg
    cforpaint5.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 313
  • cforpaint6.jpg
    cforpaint6.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 314
A picture says a thousand words...

F-15_NSX%20008%208x6.jpg

Hey- That's my baby before I owned her.:biggrin: Those rims are since trashed and gone since the wonderful streets of Chicago ate them. I've got the old 15/16 stockers on there.

The glass was tinted after this pic was taken. It really makes the black roof stand out, especially with the silver.

I need to get my roof painted (back to black, of course).

Ken- Do you know if Schaumburg Auto Body has experience with our roofs? They've done great work on everything else.... Just curious..

Last edited:
Last edited:
I like the black top. That is the thinn that makes it look really cool. I have a red one with black top and when I park my car next to a red nsx with red top my car look wider because of the black. I also have a black one and that one just looks bad ass cause its black.

There are two rare 2001 coupes which I think are really odd. You know, the odd couples in 2001. The red one has automatic transmission. Someone would go through the trouble to special order a red coupe and then wanted automatic. The other coupe is a white one with that somewhat undesirable, to me, camel interior.

You just named two cars I would be very interested in. I saw a listing for the white one a few years ago, although I didn't particularly care for the camel interior either. I would be seriously interested in a red automatic though, and I normally don't prefer bright colors (red, yellow, orange, etc). Having said that, an Imola orange coupe with black or orange interior, black top, and automatic would really turn my head. I would have to find some different wheels to go with that combination though. Wishful thinking anyway - that car has never been built.

I don't mind that was Maniacura messing with me. I was just expressing my preference, and he his. Fair enough to say that color or transmission is all a matter of preference, and to each his own?

Last edited:
Back