Louisiana roll call

sorry y'all i might have to back up on this meet.

long story short

Heavy rain, I-10, 18-wheeler cutting me off, losing control by trying to avoid 18-wheeler, spinning 3 times then gaining control only to be rear ended by a silverado, smashing into a guard rail. my girlfriend and i were fine thank god. but the car ................ insurance called me back at the same day said they might go ahead to total loss the car. :frown:

long story short

Heavy rain, I-10, 18-wheeler cutting me off, losing control by trying to avoid 18-wheeler, spinning 3 times then gaining control only to be rear ended by a silverado, smashing into a guard rail. my girlfriend and i were fine thank god. but the car ................ insurance called me back at the same day said they might go ahead to total loss the car. :frown:

wow, definitely glad to hear you came out okay from that!

long story short

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you could still come and drive something else just to socialize.

long story short

Ohh man that sucks! I am glad you and your girlfriend are ok though!
Maybe you will find another NSX by then. Let us know the year and approx. price range you are looking for, and we can help you find one :)

And I don't know much about where to go down there, so someone else could plan the route we drive and where we eat etc. Who knows some good places down there?

Ohh man that sucks! I am glad you and your girlfriend are ok though!
Maybe you will find another NSX by then. Let us know the year and approx. price range you are looking for, and we can help you find one :)

And I don't know much about where to go down there, so someone else could plan the route we drive and where we eat etc. Who knows some good places down there?

i would consider any NSX under 30K

My clutch went out! I may not make it, at least not in the NSX. I can't find a replacement clutch, thread going in the "Vendors " column.

Last edited:
My clutch went out! I may not make it, at least not in the NSX. I can't find a replacement clutch, thread going in the "Do it yourself " column.

Same here, clutch went out up at deals gap last weekend. Going with a new oem clutch.

So, is the meet still going on? i think i might have the car by then. and who wants my Dali racing rice rocket exhaust and maybe the Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust as well. please shoot me a pm

steven

Yes, but we need someone down there to pick where we are going to drive, eat, and any activity and good photo areas. If I knew the area better I would, but I have only been down there a few times. Anyone have any ideas?

August 26th is coming up fast! I am very excited to get to meet other NSX owners and see their cars!

So, is the meet still going on? i think i might have the car by then. and who wants my Dali racing rice rocket exhaust and maybe the Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust as well. please shoot me a pm

steven

You SOB!!! I just bought a Taitec yesterday!!!! Having it shipped from Cali.!
ARGHHHHHH....!!!!!!

You SOB!!! I just bought a Taitec yesterday!!!! Having it shipped from Cali.!
ARGHHHHHH....!!!!!!

ooops .. want extra set handing on wall?? :tongue: anyway, i haven't pick up the car yet and it's going to come with the car. So, i will give everyone an update when i get it off. but i am thinking about $450 for the Dali exhaust and $800 for the Taitec. not sure if it's too much or not:confused: ..but both exhaust can't even buy my GT-one 5.1 though ..lol :biggrin:

Back