Louisiana roll call

Baton Rouge works for me too, i believe its a little over 2 hours away from me.

How about we meet in Baton Rouge, which is really centrally located?

BR is in the southern part of La.
Its not central for the northern boys!
But, count me in if thats where you all want cuz I'm only 2 hrs from BR.
If we meet in BR where would it be? Do we have a house with plenty of parking to chill at or?

We could meet out by the lakes at LSU, which has plenty of parking and shadetrees around the lakes because it will probably be "hotter than two mice screwin' in a wool sock."
The lakes are beautiful site for photos and there are other sites that are very great backdrops for photos, like Tiger Stadium, etc.

After that there is TJ Ribs 5 minutes away for BBQ, but, there are also some restaraunts that are better(better food without higher prices) for us to eat(like the Chimes, the Caterie ,etc).

Is this get together on a Saturday or a Sunday?

I know there are lots of NSX owners in Dallas, Austin and Houston, but how many are in Louisiana?! Post where you are from, and what year and color so we can be on the look out for you :)
I would love to get a little drive together sometime.

'92 Berlina Black
Shreveport, La.

You are the most northernist guy here from what I can tell, will you be OK with BR?, after all it is your thread and your idea.

I would prefer Sunday.

I too would prefer a Sunday as I work until 2 or 3 on Saturdays. I have Church in the a.m. on Sundays, but, after that I am free. Let me know what y'all want to do. Prescott

another +1 for sunday (actually either day works) but Sunday seems to be the preferred day.

You are the most northernist guy here from what I can tell, will you be OK with BR?, after all it is your thread and your idea.

I would prefer Sunday.

Yea, I am a long ways from BR. But I could do it if I have a week notice or so. My sister lives in NO so the wife and I could head over there after and stay with her.

What is a good time for time to do this? Is there anything we could do while we are there? I know the S2000 group in Oklahoma goes to a racing go-cart place and they go there and race. That would be fun if there was one there.

IBCOOL said:
We could meet out by the lakes at LSU, which has plenty of parking and shadetrees around the lakes because it will probably be "hotter than two mice screwin' in a wool sock."
The lakes are beautiful site for photos and there are other sites that are very great backdrops for photos, like Tiger Stadium, etc.

After that there is TJ Ribs 5 minutes away for BBQ, but, there are also some restaraunts that are better(better food without higher prices) for us to eat(like the Chimes, the Caterie ,etc).

Sounds good to me. I would love to have a few pictures of my car with other NSX's! I have yet to even see one since I got her!
Since you guys down there know the "lay of the land" better, you can suggest the activities.

Just looked at google maps and it looks like about 4 hours for me to get there. But I think I can make it in less time ;) So lets set a date

Yea, I am a long ways from BR. But I could do it if I have a week notice or so. My sister lives in NO so the wife and I could head over there after and stay with her.

Just looked at google maps and it looks like about 4 hours for me to get there. But I think I can make it in less time ;) So lets set a date

Well, keep in mind that once you hit Alec, we will be riding together which will make the rest of the trip a lil funner.

Lets set a date people.

theres another road course open track day at the EVOC in Zachary on August 4th. im probably going to go to it, it would be cool if some of you guys did too, even if you only spectate.

www.evodrift.com

I am gonna go to that evo drift thing and I'll meet you boys here in BR any weekend you want. If it ain't here I am not sure I can make it because my Father is ill and I must stay close to home.

Back