Little Help Boys

Doc there are signs and there are symptons I was thinking more like bubonic plague herpes can be controlled :biggrin:

Bubos,ouch my groins a hurtin just thinking about that. 8 owners,slut!:eek:

Anyone in LA/OC want to go and look and this one for me? Its near Riverside. If not I'm taking a trip on this coming Friday and may come back with it

8 owners is a bit as you say "slutish" ... a young one to with the mileage :D

Are there any other girls on here or is the female population at 1?

Pass on all 3. Keep looking.You can find one for high 20's that has all maintenence done and needs nothing but gas and a new driver.

There are a few, but you are severely out numbered, and will probably be quite popular!
Don't worry...... Am not a threat. LOL LOL

Also, this is not an easy car to buy. Some get lucky quickly but it takes most a few months........... to a few yrs..:eek:

Just make sure you find a good one. You will be much happier than jumping in too quickly. I drove 12 prior to the final purchase. 2 backed out after we struck a full price deal! And I left a dep! Was a cash buyer too. Again, I found this a very difficult car to buy. My advise is you cant be too careful.
Most spend a few bucks traveling / looking / getting PPI's etc prior to the big day.
Good luck! 1/2 the fun is in the chase! Do not get into a hurry. But when the right car pops up. Buy it!

You're the only one. Kind of. There are couple of others (girls) but there presence is close to nil so you are pretty much it. Welcome. I like 1 or 2. Whichever one has the better owner. I like talking to the owners and seeing what there like. I like the older owners with records and money that take care of there cars.

Good Luck.

Anyone in LA/OC want to go and look and this one for me? Its near Riverside. If not I'm taking a trip on this coming Friday and may come back with it

Make sure you post this on the Southern California thread. There are tons of people there and they will get back to you.

if you got 30k

i got a 91 nsx that needs notihng and has a crap load of high $ rare parts.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: timing belt done all service up to date.

nsxrx8.jpg

also i would pass on 3 due to paint. new paint for me is not an + its always a warning.

Here are 3 I would consider. Yes a few bucks more, but might save you $$ in the long run.
Aaaand ... yer going to hate me but ... red really isnt my color :redface: Im looking specifically in CA. Thank you though!!
I called the seller and I will be heading down south this coming friday. We are going to take a road trip and make a weekend out of it.

I will be taking a compression test kit with me. What should the compression numbers be around? 160 is the magic number on the C isnt it?

As for testing the clutch. I plan on doing a pull in 4th gear from around 35mph at WOT all the way up. Any other great ideas to test clutch slippage?

Is it OK with the owner for a perspective buyer to perform a comp test?
I would say no, but would be willing to go to a shop if you pay.

Red was not even on my list, but the wife loves it and the car was perfect.
So, I bought it. It has grown on me though. All memories when the care came out were red with a black top. :biggrin:

New avatar? Am thinking Aerosmith Video. LOL LOL
You do not happen to be ironing as your typing, right?

"4th gear from around 35mph" ouch......

^^ :D Will we be taking your wife's MDX? :D

If you can negotiate #1 to have enough money for a new clutch and timing belt then I would get that. If not then keep looking, you'll find a nicer one.

haha dont get a complex on me now

If it was me I'd buy #1 Its almost half the mileage as #2 and I'm in the middle of putting on a new exedy clutch on my NSX so i can help :biggrin: LoL! Good Luck on your next purchase.

you and her will...i was setting you two up lol:biggrin:
lol

I can do PPI if you wanted to get it checked out. im a straight shot on the 210.

I can do the clutch and tb too :tongue: give me 2 days. ill throw in a free rental car, you can spend 2 days in LA, enjoy the sights and drive home in your perfect nsx. :biggrin:

regardless, congrats on your up and coming purchase. you'll LOVE the nsx regardless of which one you get.

regards

Rob:smile:

lol

I can do PPI .....which one you get.

regards

Ron, I like how you subliminally included your updated phone number below in your signature :biggrin:

Ron, I like how you subliminally included your updated phone number below in your signature :biggrin:

people kept calling on the old shop number and getting a disconnect msg. :wink:

next thing i need to update is my user name from RON98 to ROB98 so people can stop calling me Ron :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Regards

BTW any girls on here?

Not much, but it is always refreshing to get a different perspective on discussions. If you are in the Bay Area, I believe nsxtaxi is a girl/woman, and drives a 2001 yellow NSX (from reading threads where she has replied to). I have not met nsxtaxi, but maybe she can reply if she reads this post.

Welcome to Prime, and good luck on your NSX search.

if you got 30k

i got a 91 nsx that needs notihng and has a crap load of high $ rare parts.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: timing belt done all service up to date.

nsxrx8.jpg

also i would pass on 3 due to paint. new paint for me is not an + its always a warning.
Enough said. Buy this car.:biggrin:

Not out of what I can swing but its more than I want my monthly payment to be. My house is a bit more important than a play car. If you want to let it go for 26K then we have a deal! Drive it up to me and we will sign papers today :D

Not out of what I can swing but its more than I want my monthly payment to be. My house is a bit more important than a play car. If you want to let it go for 26K then we have a deal! Drive it up to me and we will sign papers today :D

RON98, I think its a great offer for $26K. I know you can make a little more selling to someone else but this will be good for prime because we do not have enough ladies on this site and we do not want her to leave anytime soon. She is waiting for your papers today RON98, don't let a pretty girl waiting :wink:

Back