The ASCC sucks monkeyballs.

Yours truly,
NSX Prime Friends

Dear prime

Nsx will be sucking dust of ASC

Sincerely

Honda ( not a charity organization )

Dear Honda:

Please ignore Wingz. He has transmission warranty issues from letting his boyfriend drive his 2004 NSX.

Most sincerely,
NSX Prime

:tongue: :biggrin:

Dear Honda

Ski_Banker is the guy in the avatar who's not looking at the two hot babes ,because he doesn't go that route. He bought his NSX becuase he heard it attracts young boys. Also please stop selling him Type S shift knobs as he stopped driving his NSX because he can't stop playing with his knob:biggrin:

Sincerely ASC lover....not a hater:tongue: :biggrin: :cool:

Honda don't ruin the resale value of my NSX with that piece of crap you are designing. I saw some GM concept cars that look exactly like it. So this time around are you going to steal the design from GM, before they steal your design... Like they did with the Camaro.

Honda don't ruin the resale value of my NSX with that piece of crap you are designing. I saw some GM concept cars that look exactly like it. So this time around are you going to steal the design from GM, before they steal your design... Like they did with the Camaro.

It won't have any effect on NSX prices.

Honda, the next time please steal your designs from Ferrari again.:biggrin:

This is kinda rude to Honda.

Nice to see men fight like little childeren. LOL

Sorry I was just having a little fun with Ski_Banker ,but like I keep telling people here Honda doesn't visit this site. Why would they care a about a site where the majority of cars are on their second and or third sometimes fourth owner. Used car owners don't influence a manufacturer ,but some of these guys don't understand that. Oh well I'll keep picking with Ski anyway:biggrin:

Sorry I was just having a little fun with Ski_Banker ,but like I keep telling people here Honda doesn't visit this site. Why would they care a about a site where the majority of cars are on their second and or third sometimes fourth owner. Used car owners don't influence a manufacturer ,but some of these guys don't understand that. Oh well I'll keep picking with Ski anyway:biggrin:
Yeah it's quite funny!

I do think Honda should notice us where there biggest fans and many of us are really interested in buy a HSC.

Honda does take care of all it's NSX owners in Japan.
They have a special department for service, paint, repair, etc.
They have a event (NSX Fiesta) every year.
And it's there special sports car Honda still use it for there web sites and there web sites still have sections for the NSX.

But Acura is a other story looks like they don't care as much.
No events
No site
No NSX department

Acura is more in to the business side of things as there the Top end DP of Honda in the USA looks like Honda has a different approach to things else where (my opinion)

haha funny thread but yeah the asc looks like crap but I have a feeling its going to look way better come production time.......I hope....:cool: :tongue:

Yeah it's quite funny!

I do think Honda should notice us where there biggest fans and many of us are really interested in buy a HSC.

Honda does take care of all it's NSX owners in Japan.
They have a special department for service, paint, repair, etc.
They have a event (NSX Fiesta) every year.
And it's there special sports car Honda still use it for there web sites and there web sites still have sections for the NSX.

But Acura is a other story looks like they don't care as much.
No events
No site
No NSX department

Acura is more in to the business side of things as there the Top end DP of Honda in the USA looks like Honda has a different approach to things else where (my opinion)

The NSX was Honda's Dream. Acura just sold them here.

Dear Honda:

Please allow the ASCC to be produced in a bright yellow color. Mr. Wingz will be your first customer, since a yellow ASCC bring back fond childhood memories of riding in a front-engined short bus.

Yours truly,
NSX Prime, Grupo Largo "Bus"

Dear Honda:

Please allow the ASCC to be produced in a bright yellow color. Mr. Wingz will be your first customer, since a yellow ASCC bring back fond childhood memories of riding in a front-engined short bus.

Yours truly,
NSX Prime, Grupo Largo "Bus"

Awww dang now your talking about a brutha's childhood:biggrin: I went to private school as a kid so mom drove ,but her car was a yellow wagon with wood paneling on the sides. Please don't ask Honda to make one like that...LoL

Back