• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Let do a STOPTECH BBK group buy!!!

My new set of wheels made for BBK will be here shortly. Now, can we bring this thread to life again? No critism...just keep it to those individual that is interested in group buy. I need a set of front stop tech or wilwood.

Thanks for reviving interest in the GB. I was hoping to see it execute by now. It is always difficult to get 5, 10, or more NSX owners to sych on a GB purchase as expensive as a BBK, especially on anything generally perceived as expensive- such as four wheel kits from CT, Stoptech , Brembo, or Alcon race grade components. Our experience is that most NSX owners will not spend this much on brakes, nor can they justify it with the amount of actual track time their vehicle will see.

With brakes, you really do get what you pay for thou, and our experience is that those whom spend the most on BBK solutions tend to be the happiest- completely regardless to the fact that they may not even really require the performance a kit offers.

One should never expect a $450 caliper to offer the same level of performance as a $1100+ monoblock race caliper. A $2500 kit is at a very different price point with a different set of compromises than a than a $5000 kit. Anyone can throw together off the shelf brackets, calipers, lines, and pads and call it a BBK- but designing a good BBK at an acceptable price point for an application and customer base takes real effort and testing- and is not easy for any manufacturer.

At the 2k to 6k retail price point ST's 2/4 wheel kits are a notable offering. Stoptech also offers acceptable support should a problem arise being a well established vendor.

If it is relevant for multiple owners vehicles, and their personal applications all point in the same Stoptech direction, and it makes sense to do so, then we would of course still accommodate a Stoptech GB per community request and pass the savings on. Our first follow-up reply on this thread was in response to community interest.

However, my own personal opinion from the info you provided is that I wouldn't recommend to wait on a NSX GB- especially if cost is your primary concern as opposed to support. I see Stoptech products posted online at 5-10% over cost frequently, which is not a bad deal.

Email us if there is anything we can do to assist while shopping for a 2 wheel front kit.

- John

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I understand this group buy for the StopTech brake kit is very
hot. If anyone is interested I am also a StopTech Dealer and i
would be willing to match the discount on this group buy for any of you
who don't participate in the Speed Within Reach offer.

We are also happy to give the very best pricing to any individual
in need of Brake kits without the wait of a group buy!!!!!

PS. Our site is still under development and we can get just about
anything even though it may not be currently listed on our site.

E-mail me with any question's, and Merry X-mas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Cody Johnson
[email protected]

Okay that is 3 dealers , Correct?
Someone hit me with that Ridiculous price, I have a get out of jail free card from the wife. I bought her diamonds and she bought me socks. Guilt is a monster. I have just been upgraded to BBK status.
Shoot me some prices. :smile: Shipping and handling included, as well as wait time. I don't have 3 months.
If you have them on the shelf the better.
I have chosen between 3 different kits.
Thanks
Len
[email protected]

you beat me to this comment on the head. Do the same for me as well...Heck, count it as 2 front sets and len's. So we have 3 now. email or pm me.

len3.8 said:
Okay that is 3 dealers , Correct?
Someone hit me with that Ridiculous price, I have a get out of jail free card from the wife. I bought her diamonds and she bought me socks. Guilt is a monster. I have just been upgraded to BBK status.
Shoot me some prices. :smile: Shipping and handling included, as well as wait time. I don't have 3 months.
If you have them on the shelf the better.
I have chosen between 3 different kits.
Thanks
Len
[email protected]

Back