• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Larry Bastanza is THE MAN!

As if I had to tell any of you this. I just got my car back and its simply unreal. I only put 100 miles on my NSX since NSXPO 06 so I decided to send my car to Larry B. to get some work done. It had been just sitting in my garage and it had been cold so I figured, why not get her ready for the season.

I had the drivers side window serviced, refurbished CCU unit, installed a boost and fuel pressure gauges in a custom set up in my ashtray, Dave's hort throw shifter and Compliance clamps, Comptech CF airbox, new oil pan gaskets, CV axle rebuild, NSX-R sway bar, SOS steering bushings, new harmonic balancer, replaced every since hose (23), new coolant bootle, CF manifold cover, Autovation pedals, trans service, brake service, Supercharger service:biggrin: , SOS CF dash and gauge rings, new glass struts and I can honestly say...This thing kicks ASS:eek: Tommorow i'll install my CF Mode 4 NSX-R diffusor and throw in my NSX-R mats and she is finally finished.:rolleyes:

Just wanted to say thanks. I finally got my Asimo Motorsports sticker and his prices are sick! Happy Boosting:wink:

Absolutely!

He has helped me atleast 3 times. Especially, when a local shop had messed up installing the time belt on my car. He explained me on how to align the belt. I always PM him and he responds immediately.I have never seen him in person but I think he is a great guy and an asset to the NSX community. His advice is always right. I just wish, he was some where near Houston so he could service my car.

I cant say it any better, he is a world of knowledge and always responds quickly.

Back