• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Larry Bastanza is THE MAN!

As if I had to tell any of you this. I just got my car back and its simply unreal. I only put 100 miles on my NSX since NSXPO 06 so I decided to send my car to Larry B. to get some work done. It had been just sitting in my garage and it had been cold so I figured, why not get her ready for the season.

I had the drivers side window serviced, refurbished CCU unit, installed a boost and fuel pressure gauges in a custom set up in my ashtray, Dave's hort throw shifter and Compliance clamps, Comptech CF airbox, new oil pan gaskets, CV axle rebuild, NSX-R sway bar, SOS steering bushings, new harmonic balancer, replaced every since hose (23), new coolant bootle, CF manifold cover, Autovation pedals, trans service, brake service, Supercharger service:biggrin: , SOS CF dash and gauge rings, new glass struts and I can honestly say...This thing kicks ASS:eek: Tommorow i'll install my CF Mode 4 NSX-R diffusor and throw in my NSX-R mats and she is finally finished.:rolleyes:

Just wanted to say thanks. I finally got my Asimo Motorsports sticker and his prices are sick! Happy Boosting:wink:

Absolutely!

He has helped me atleast 3 times. Especially, when a local shop had messed up installing the time belt on my car. He explained me on how to align the belt. I always PM him and he responds immediately.I have never seen him in person but I think he is a great guy and an asset to the NSX community. His advice is always right. I just wish, he was some where near Houston so he could service my car.

I cant say it any better, he is a world of knowledge and always responds quickly.

Back