• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

keldon1983 ( New user name -> demize1983 )

keldon1983 said:
its going to be 447 HRE rims.

How the F_CK do you have money to buy HRE 447's when you cant even return the money you stole from me?

This Keldon character sold me "NSX SEAT RAILS", only they took 2 months of harrasing to arrive. Threating phone calls, yada, yada, yada. The rails show up out of the blue and they dont even fit. My tech said they appear to be out of an ACCORD. This punk is worthless. Dont help him out at all. You allknow who I am and how I operate and this kid is a cancer on the NSX society.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: rims size

Ojas said:
Hey Bridgewater,

I wonder if keldon1983 (aka John Gao) is the same one who works for Valor (company makes the AV system discussed in this recent thread). According to this CES info page, there's a guy with the same name and area code/location as keldon1983.

Maybe you should call his boss. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks Inspector Gadget, today should be fun at work. I want to make sure its him first before I really have some fun.

Back