Karting @ K1 Speed - March 12th @ 11am - Grand Prix race!

Grand Prix Race or Le Mans Endurance Race?

• Grand Prix Race @ $60 per person

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Le Mans Endurance Race @ 90 per person

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I can't make it and just want to take another poll!

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for sharing the great photos, Eric. Thanks to John, Tina, Troy and everyone else involved for a fun and well organized event.

Three days later and I'm still sore. Next time I'll bring some padding!

I think I won the grand price of the day... my wallet.

During the practice round, I managed to push it out of my back pocket with my butt. When they called my name on the PA, I felt like being called to the principal's office.

As usual, John and the gang put together an excellent event. If you didn't call us on our way down, we would have spent more time getting stuck on 5. Thanks John!

Thank you Troy for the alternative route around the grid lock!

Thanks for all postive feedback! I have the cure for what everyone wants!!! K1 is opening a new facility in the Irvine area in July/August. I would like to have us attend in full force during the grand opening weekend and break the place in right. I'll keep everyone posted on timing and details. Just what we need, more stuff to do.
Take care,
John, Tina and Shelby :smile:

Our group sure knows how to have fun!
rainbowdance.gif

ANYTIME said:
Thanks for all postive feedback! I have the cure for what everyone wants!!! K1 is opening a new facility in the Irvine area in July/August. I would like to have us attend in full force during the grand opening weekend and break the place in right. I'll keep everyone posted on timing and details. Just what we need, more stuff to do.
I'm there!! :D

Back