Just won auction for 91 BLK/BLK..Need Help! JH4NA1157MT000857

Thanks for all the info and advise!

I was able to check the regulator piece for the driver's side window and luckily it was already replaced probably from dealer coz it looks different from the dali thingie...the aluminum part that holds the plastic is a lot bigger...

I did have the A/C converted to r134a today...oh boy..It's really cold...

Anyway, I paid the nsx tech to do a overall inspection with regards to maintenace and service bulletins. He said all the tech bulletins we're done except for the water pump and timing belt, I was quoted $1300++ for parts and labor...

Is this price reasonable?...What do you think fellas!:D

Congrats on the purchase of your NSX.

Does this not apply to us all? Most have or will do the deed that leads to NSX ownership. We have other options and exotics to explore, yet we choose this Japanese Exotic. Having chosen my 95 NSX-T over a Ferrari 3X8 Thanks to those on Ferrarichat.com I feel like I own/am driving the most sophisticated vehicle on the planet.OK, SO I AM! I CAN DEAL WITH THAT!

For those who have not been there - Acura NSX! What a machine! And Honda Quality. They win, you loose. Sorry ABOUT THAT! :)

jagtiger said:
Anyway, I paid the nsx tech to do a overall inspection with regards to maintenace and service bulletins. He said all the tech bulletins we're done except for the water pump and timing belt, I was quoted $1300++ for parts and labor...

Is this price reasonable?...What do you think fellas!:D
Yes, the price is reasonable.

Re: Congrats on the purchase of your NSX.

Dennis in SE PA said:
Having chosen my 95 NSX-T over a Ferrari 3X8 Thanks to those on Ferrarichat.com I feel like I own/am driving the most sophisticated vehicle on the planet.

You mean to tell me that the Ferrari guys over there convinced you to get the NSX over their own badge? That's a first. Actually I shouldn't be too surprised given that those early models like the 348 is a piece of crap.

Do you have a link to the thread in Ferrarichat? I'd like to read what they had to say.

Back