july gtg!!!!

yes...yummy variations of the all american meat pie!!!!

anyone have a full version of windows xp to bring me back online?

Wheelman said:
yes...yummy variations of the all american meat pie!!!!

anyone have a full version of windows xp to bring me back online?

if you want a legal version...AHEM, which we all have...COUGH...I can get you a valid key and installation for around 50 bucks. let me know. Otherwise...PM me.
Tom

thanks for the offer tom, but I think I found some options..btw they have legal versions now?:D

rick

reminder!

july gtg is this coming sunday! meet at the park and group dinner at post oak CPK follow!! pls plan to show up! looking forward seeing all of you again!! more details later!!

Re: reminder!

stormrider said:
july gtg is this coming sunday! meet at the park and group dinner at post oak CPK follow!! pls plan to show up! looking forward seeing all of you again!! more details later!!

Could you please be a little more vague as to which park? :confused:

From conversations at the last Karting event I heard a couple of park names mentioned. Which one was decided? Is the park small enough that we will see each other once we arrive or do we need to meet at a certain location once in the park? What time do we meet? Why more info later? We are less than a week away.

Last edited:
sorry paul, nick is gonna check out the George bush park this afternoon to see is any good or not! if not we will meet at Bear creek! so we still don't know which park yet!! he will let me know later!

stormrider said:
sorry paul, nick is gonna check out the George bush park this afternoon to see is any good or not! if not we will meet at Bear creek! so we still don't know which park yet!! he will let me know later!

I don't understand? What park? What time? What are we going to do? Are we carting, taking a drive, bbq'ing??? :confused:

Please make the plans solid by this evening so that everyone is on the same page. This way I can start telling people about it and there will be no confusion. I have a busy week ahead, so I can't help organize. And we are less than a week away, please finalize the plans...

- Z

Z,
nick and i are working on this! he is going to check out the george bush park you mention a few days ago, and he will tell me what he think this evening! like i say before, we will meet at one of the park we gonna pick, hang out, take pix, and have some light snacks. after the park we will all head to post oak to have dinner at Cal Pizza Kitchen! i am thinking about meeting somewhere around 4pm and group drive to the park! tell me what you think guys!!

stormrider said:
Z,
i am thinking about meeting somewhere around 4pm and group drive to the park! tell me what you think guys!!

Finally, some planning!! ;) Everything sounds good, but isn't 4 pm kinda late?

no..i think he means we will finish our awesome drive by for and chill at the park for a little before we blaze down westheimer like wild horses to CPK:D

Keep me posted Tommy (i try to check here as often as I can)! I'll drive to your place, and I can just follow you out to wherever we meet or you meet me. depends on where we go I guess.

Tom

this sunday july gtg!

we are going to meet at first colony mall between 2:30 to 3pm! so pls be on time!! we will all head to grand parkway and may be stop by I-cafe at mason rd for a break! after that we will head to george bush park and group dinner at post oak California Pizza Kitchen!! pls show up to meet old and new owners and have some fun!!

I have an appointment at 10am in Angleton, and then will be trying to pick up my car after. I will try to make it to first colony. Honestly, I don't think I will have enough time.

I'll try though.
Tom

hi tommy!

Hey Tommy,

It's me Liz. Just wanted to see if it was ok if Trung and I came out. It's so close to where he lives, and you know how much I love your NSX. We were also wondering if we could possibly get some NSX's out for a car show coming up August 1st. We have fliers if there is anyone interested. Thanks!

-Liz

Lingo

We have fliers if there is anyone interested.

By my own admission, this old fart does not keep up with today's vernacular......what is "fliers"?

Re: Lingo

AndyVecsey said:
We have fliers if there is anyone interested.

By my own admission, this old fart does not keep up with today's vernacular......what is "fliers"?

Fliers are basically an easy way to promote something. In this case it would be to promote a car show. It says the Who, What, When, Where, and Why of the show.

-Liz

meeting at J c penny side facing hwy 59! sure, you guys can come join us too or if you want you can bring more S too!

see you guys this sun!

Back