Jdm led tail lights

not sure if its my work (blocking) but i cant see the pic if you put one in.

they are JDM/Aftermarket not OEMJDM, originally there were only 10 prototype sets that were supposed to be built. once there was a demand they started mass producing them. I had a pair in my hands at one time (early production) and had sold them. someone has pictures posted on prime somewhere if you look around.

they are JDM/Aftermarket not OEMJDM, originally there were only 10 prototype sets that were supposed to be built. once there was a demand they started mass producing them. I had a pair in my hands at one time (early production) and had sold them. someone has pictures posted on prime somewhere if you look around.

Auh got ya. Thanks guys. Really would like to update the rear lights.

Maybe tinting them might make em look closer to oem. either way i doubt quality is half as good as oem.

I agree. There is something about NSX taillights that trying to modernize them, just doesnt look good. I tinted mine, but I know alot dont like the smoked out look. If they cost a grand, I'd go with 02+ oem taillights

I agree. There is something about NSX taillights that trying to modernize them, just doesnt look good. I tinted mine, but I know alot dont like the smoked out look. If they cost a grand, I'd go with 02+ oem taillights

Tint would work for me. How did you do it?

Scuff them down, and mix a black basecoat in clear coat and spray coats til its as dark as you want. After that, you can leave it go, or spray a few coats of clear coat so you can wet sand and buff to glass like surface.

I wired in sequentials and flashing 3rd brake light...

Ya know, you may pm Blue batmobile. I believe he use to sell/install tint on lenses. This would eliminate any permanent paint work. It's worth the pm to find out. He's online regularly.

^ Hahahaha pinche culero...

Ignore that guy bro, lol.... and why am I just now reading this... I can definitely vouch for Mike @ Clearcorners. Very straight forward guy and will always make his best effort to make sure you are satisfied with the finished product. He fitted diffusers that he customized himself and LEDs into my OEM JDM tail lights. The process that goes into each of his project is second to none... Anyways.. heres one pic of them..

223020_10151649871376737_495289182_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back