JDM Gathering in SF Japantown, 2/8/09

For those highlighted in RED, please pm your full name and e-mail address to mikec_587. We just need gil, carl, ray, mike and gene to send a pm. I would appreciate it if someone could contact them to let them know that they need to send a pm to me.

1) Mike C_587 (Mike) paid (PM received)
2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid (PM received)
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid (PM received)
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid (PM received)
5) lowellhigh79 (Danny) paid (PM received)
6) s4play (Rick) paid/registered (PM received) 04 white/onyx on Red Brides
7) 02#154 (James) paid (PM received) 02 Silverstone/Silver, painted Procar hood, exposed CF DF Type-R wing
8) ntgr8td (bill) paid (PM received) 02 conversion on my brooklands green
9) whzzbad (gil) paid
10) 1nsx2nv (Rob) paid/registered (PM received)
11) Aaron paid/registered (PM received)
12) Carl paid/registered
13) Yellow-scorpion (Ray) paid/registered
14) Ram-z (Mike) paid/registered
15) Calvin paid/registered (PM received)
16) Mickeylex (Nalesh) paid/registered (PM received)
17) Gene paid/registered
18) 03 raw nsx paid/registered (PM received)
19) NSX86 (Gene Lou) paid (PM received)
20) NA1/2-R (Dan) paid (PM received)
21) Batmans (Alain) paid (PM received)
22) RonNRaiders (Ron) paid (PM received)

Thanks to those who sent the pm.

Mike

id be down for that.

i think it be cool if it had my screen name and my location.
something like this:

nsxprime.com
ntgr8td
arcata, ca.

or something like it :)

come up with a draft if you can and give us a paypal id. i'll donate $10 towards the cause. its not much but id like to see these get done. very classy..thatway too when we're with mach3 ...we can still represent our prime :)

thanks again

bill

I can do that too. then it might be $2 a pop :)

Dhalsim is in

1) Mike C_587 (Mike) paid
5) lowellhigh79 (Danny) paid
7) 02#154 (James) paid 02 Silverstone/Silver, painted Procar hood, exposed CF DF Type-R wing
9) whzzbad (gil) paid
10) 1nsx2nv (Rob) paid/registered
11) Aaron paid/registered
12) Carl paid/registered
15) Calvin paid/registered
17) Gene paid/registered
18) 03 raw nsx paid/registered
21) Batmans (Alain) paid
22) Dhalsim (Roger) paid

For those highlighted in RED, please pm your full name and e-mail address to mikec_587. We just need gil, carl, ray, mike and gene to send a pm. I would appreciate it if someone could contact them to let them know that they need to send a pm to me.

9) whzzbad (gil) paid
12) Carl paid/registered
17) Gene paid/registered

1) Mike C_587 (Mike) paid (PM received)
5) lowellhigh79 (Danny) paid (PM received)
7) 02#154 (James) paid (PM received) 02 Silverstone/Silver, painted Procar hood, exposed CF DF Type-R wing

10) 1nsx2nv (Rob) paid/registered (PM received)
11) Aaron paid/registered (PM received)

15) Calvin paid/registered (PM received)

18) 03 raw nsx paid/registered (PM received)
21) Batmans (Alain) paid (PM received)
22) RonNRaiders (Ron) paid (PM received)
23) Dhalsim (Roger) paid (PM received)

Thanks to those who sent the pm.

Mike

9) whzzbad (gil) paid
12) Carl paid/registered
17) Gene paid/registered

Mike

Mike,
I got your back. Aaron helped me out w/ the info we needed. Sending you email now for Carl, Ray, Mike and Gene.

Last edited:
1) Mike C_587 (Mike) paid
5) lowellhigh79 (Danny) paid
7) 02#154 (James) paid 02 Silverstone/Silver, painted Procar hood, exposed CF DF Type-R wing
9) whzzbad (gil) paid
10) 1nsx2nv (Rob) paid/registered
11) Aaron paid/registered
12) Carl paid/registered
15) Calvin paid/registered
17) Gene paid/registered
18) 03 raw nsx paid/registered
21) Batmans (Alain) paid
22) Dhalsim (Roger) paid

I know registeration is over if any drop out.
Ashik

Should we have NSX owners from various parts of the bay area and caravan to there to minimize breaking the line and to show a large presence?

That's really not necessary since all show entrants will meet at the Safeway parking lot on Webster first. Then once you pick up your packet of info they will allow each group to go in together to park since space is limited once you are in the garage. It's not like you drive in there yourself and park!

I would say everyone just plan on being in SF at the Safeway EARLY so we can all park together and go in early. If one person is late, then you will affect all of us in getting inside.

rk

That's really not necessary since all show entrants will meet at the Safeway parking lot on Webster first. Then once you pick up your packet of info they will allow each group to go in together to park since space is limited once you are in the garage. It's not like you drive in there yourself and park!

I would say everyone just plan on being in SF at the Safeway EARLY so we can all park together and go in early. If one person is late, then you will affect all of us in getting inside.

rk

One thing about the friggin Safeyway entry is the steep incline. I tore off my CF lip going into that driveway last year. I went in where everyone else was going in but if you know another entry point with no incline let us know. I will probably have to park out on the street this time.

I spoke with Kris at MACH III and he said they are finalizing the spot to meet at. He is thinking Stonestown Galleria next to SF State on 19th ave at 7:30am, this will allow everyone to complete the form for the show prior to set-up. The MACH III crew will be the first to park and set-up. I will confirm this arrangement with Kris in the next day or two.

Mike

One thing about the friggin Safeyway entry is the steep incline. I tore off my CF lip going into that driveway last year. I went in where everyone else was going in but if you know another entry point with no incline let us know. I will probably have to park out on the street this time.

Roger, is your car lowered? I shop at that Safeway and drive into the parking lot every time I go there. I've never had a problem, but mine is stock. I've used both the Webster Street and Filmore Street entries.

I spoke with Kris at MACH III and he said they are finalizing the spot to meet at. He is thinking Stonestown Galleria next to SF State on 19th ave at 7:30am, this will allow everyone to complete the form for the show prior to set-up. The MACH III crew will be the first to park and set-up. I will confirm this arrangement with Kris in the next day or two.

Mike

That would be a good idea to "pre-fill" out the forms.... :)

If you enter Safeway from Fillmore street, the incline is not that bad, I've done it with all of my lowered cars and have no issues. Of course each car is different and I have NEVER taken my NSX to SF yet.

Wow to meet at Stonestown at 7:30 am would mean we would need to wake up around 6 am....omg!

rk

Just a reminder to you guys driving in...

Check your route carefully and avoid some of the MAJOR hills when driving in. There are lots of stop signs or lights at each intersection. You really don't want to be the third or fourth car in line at a red light on a major hill.:eek:

It weird how many blocks I'll drive out of my way to just get back to my house and avoid the hills as much as possible.:biggrin:

Roger, is your car lowered? I shop at that Safeway and drive into the parking lot every time I go there. I've never had a problem, but mine is stock. I've used both the Webster Street and Filmore Street entries.

Yes my car is lowered and it was the first driveway on Webster after Geary. Anyway it looks like we are all meeting at the Stonestown Galleria and I dont think there is anything to worry about there.

As for the drive over to J-Town I suppose you could lead the way since I assume you would know the streets around there very well.

Back