It's that time again....O/P Run!!!

When:Saturday, FEB 4th. meet and greet between 7-7:30 am.. on the road by 7:45!!!
Where:Meet at Denny's off 5 fwy at Hwy 74/Ortega Hwy exit(southeast corner of off ramp) in SJC
What: Another fun, safe drive with fellow NSX'ers.

Update: OK, so far it looks like
1.evof575
2.Fury???
3.Casper
4.Todd
5.Scorp965
6.William
7.Onsoku
8.tbNSX
9.T-Med???
10.PoohBear
11.Superspeed
12.NSX/MR2
13.Nick(applied motorsports)
14.Wheel kenitics
15.PJW767
16.91X
are in....

also, I might have a few friends in lesser ;-)vehicles join us..
('05 M3, '05 Audi S4 and '05 P-car)

Last edited:
Retraction: The 4th and the 5th are out. SB Sunday is on the 5th and I will be out of town that weekend. Sorry

How's the 28th (the week before) or 11th (the following week)?

Last edited:
I'm in if my car is out of surgery in time. If so, I should be good for either day. If there is one day that there would be less traffic, I choose that day. :D

Yeah, it might even be better to do it on SB Sunday because less traffic and like Brad mentioned, we will be done with plenty of time to catch the game...

Bisides Randy, it's not like you are going to go anyway:tongue: :biggrin: :wink:

My team took a turn towards the other bowl....the one found in restrooms:frown:

Too bad your team choked at the end, I was pulling for them since my team was done awhile ago:mad:

Needless to say, not much interest in the post season for me this year....

91 X said:
Too bad your team choked at the end, I was pulling for them since my team was done awhile ago:mad:
No kiddin'. Losing 3 out of the last 4. Not the way to make a run for the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Anyways, back on topic, I'd vote for the week before or after SB, or the Saturday of SB weekend. :)

Yeah, I'm leaning towards the Saturday before SB also(Feb 4th)

Count me in if you can ever get Nick to work on my car! :smile:

Guys...im in!! I will just start driving now and hopefully should be there by Feb!! LOL..

Oh how I miss those O/P runs!!! You guys have fun!!!!

NemesisX said:
Guys...im in!! I will just start driving now and hopefully should be there by Feb!! LOL..

Oh how I miss those O/P runs!!! You guys have fun!!!!
Be sure to take pics and video of your Trans-Pacific trek. :) Better yet, just make a stop at Hawaii for me. :D

You can count on me being there if i'm able to take my car for an oil change, and repair my cam plug leak. Any date works for me.

William

WealthBuildR said:
You can count on me being there if i'm able to take my car for an oil change, and repair my cam plug leak. Any date works for me.

William

Will try to make it!

FuryNSX said:
Be sure to take pics and video of your Trans-Pacific trek. :) Better yet, just make a stop at Hawaii for me. :D

Randy!!!!
Im modifying my NSX as we speak....AmfibiaNSX!! And when I run out of fuel...i can paddle like the paddleboats!!!

NemesisX said:
Randy!!!!
Im modifying my NSX as we speak....AmfibiaNSX!! And when I run out of fuel...i can paddle like the paddleboats!!!
Maybe you should get some pointers from the guy that made the Ferrari boat. :D

ferrari1.jpg

Mark,

Sat Feb 4th could work, weather permitting. Unless I missed it, you may want to mention the 'usual start time' aka the 'MEETING TIME'. :smile:

Good Idea...

OK, Sat. Feb. 4th- meet between 7:00 - 7:30 am at Denny's (Behind the Chevron station)off the 5 fwy and Ortega Hwy in SJC and head out no later then 7:45 am

Bring club/two way radios if you have 'em and cameras too... and remember this is NOT a race, just a great drive on some twisties:biggrin: BE SAFE:cool:

We'll keep an eye on the weather and make the 11th the back up date if needed...

see you soon....:biggrin:

Last edited:
91x...

Did you safe drive safe? Sorry...couldn't help myself!

Casper91 said:
Hey Mark,
If it's Saturday, I may only do the Ortega portion. I have class at 11:00 AM

c'mon now...you can miss a Jazzercise class now and then:biggrin: :tongue:

OK, I'm convnced alot of the NSX owners are more into looking at their cars rather then driving them:eek: :wink:

c'mon people!!! There should be at least a dozen or more replies of "I'll Be There for sure" by now....:biggrin:

Back