It's Official: NSX-Stock, May 21, 06-Bridgewater Acura

Well its now official, and if you have other plans for Sunday, May 21 (which is also my brother's birthday)....you better cancel them. Last year we had 56 NSX's and this year we should have more. Im currently not planning a rain date but if other's feel I should, im game for it. The only thing i'll need is a volunteer to design or coordinate a cruise for this day. Anyone who hleps with this will not only be my hero but a favorite of all who attend.

Now also seems like a good time to begin a sign-up list as well. As always there will no cost for any activities, the only money required is for Food and Gas. Like last year, ill provide breakfast from Dunkin' Dounuts and prizes for the Concours Event. So make sure your ride is clean and blinging.

Whoever wants to help, Please call me at work at 908-704-0300 x118 or PM ME, oh and by the way...My name is Michael to all those who dont know me.

1. Me-The Kid
2. RPM217- Roger
3. TurboLexus-John (PS: glad you got another NSX...I was worried for a bit)
4. Climberao-Alan but unfortunatly not coming on the drive-for now:wink:
5. Acura NSX Pilot- Bailey
6. NSXTCY85
7. Wasenda
8. Zennsx
9. Jalnjr- Master of Ceremony and Chairman of the Board
10. Bandit
11. Winreboot
12. Drifter
13. Larry Bastanza
14. Danny Giovanneti
15. Garys91NSX-Gary
16. Paul- service customer from my dealership
17. Ruined 2-good choice on attending:biggrin:
18. Jh_nsx
19. TypeRTurbo
20. Jim Clifford- either his 2000 CTSC or 2005 NSX:eek:
21. KingkongNSX
22. TheDon
23. Paul M
24. randai
25. clembeauch
26. vintageracerNYC
27. scottnoah
28. dlongo- 50/50 chance of making it
29. darcon
30. Russ
31. NSXR2
32. nsxot1c

Last edited:
The Kid said:
Well its now official, and if you have other plans for Sunday, May 21 (which is also my brother's birthday)....you better cancel them. Last year we had 56 NSX's and this year we should have more. Im currently not planning a rain date but if other's feel I should, im game for it. The only thing i'll need is a volunteer to design or coordinate a cruise for this day. Anyone who hleps with this will not only be my hero but a favorite of all who attend.

Now also seems like a good time to begin a sign-up list as well. As always there will no cost for any activities, the only money required is for Food and Gas. Like last year, ill provide breakfast from Dunkin' Dounuts and prizes for the Concours Event. So make sure your ride is clean and blinging.

Whoever wants to help, Please call me at work at 908-704-0300 x118 or PM ME, oh and by the way...My name is Michael to all those who dont know me.

1. Me-The Kid
Michael, I will hopefully attend with a "rent a son", and the question still remains, did your ride get new wheels??????:wink:

RPM217 said:
Michael, I will hopefully attend with a "rent a son", and the question still remains, did your ride get new wheels??????:wink:

I am waiting patiently for my new Volks:smile: Had to go back to 18/19, you know I love the bling. They are very classy. Factor X runs them on their silver turbo warrior. Im keeping my current Volks (im a wheel whore) so dont worry, Ill be rim'd up for NSX-STOCK!

The Kid said:
Ill be rim'd up for NSX-STOCK!

Heh...that makes two of us Mike, having new wheels made just for NSXSTOCK.

- Jon

TurboLexus said:
Heh...that makes two of us Mike, having new wheels made just for NSXSTOCK.

- Jon

glad your back, now stay:wink:

Ok Ok Ok
I know the attending thing was aimed at me and mine:frown: . We will rearrange our moving schedule and join you for a while at Bridgewater. After all I spend more time at your place with my Acura collection then I do at home :smile:
We will not be joining the ride :frown: but it will be great to see the whole crew and spend some time looking for new toys to buy:cool:
See you all on the 21st:biggrin:

Climberao said:
Ok Ok Ok
I know the attending thing was aimed at me and mine:frown: . We will rearrange our moving schedule and join you for a while at Bridgewater. After all I spend more time at your place with my Acura collection then I do at home :smile:
We will not be joining the ride :frown: but it will be great to see the whole crew and spend some time looking for new toys to buy:cool:
See you all on the 21st:biggrin:

Gee, ya think?:wink: Im sure see can move out on Saturday, no? Regardless, Im just glad your coming. 9am to 1pm work for you? Concours event:biggrin:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
IM in as long as nothing major comes up.

plenty of time to plan ahead so nothing comes in. :biggrin:

ceeya32 said:
Find me one Mike so I can come! If not I'll have to show up in a Solstice bearing a NSXTCY vanity plate!

No Pontiac's allowed! Ill find you one, dont worry:wink:

Like i said before im in, Ive been looking for an nsx meet near new england

That's funny! We'll be having our big Midwest NSXCA Spring Fling event the same weekend (in southwest Michigan). It's too far from each other to worry about a date conflict, since I don't think anyone would otherwise attend both events...

in, dude.... try not to get fired, mr bridgewater acura...:rolleyes:

bling.gif
burnout.gif

Zennsx said:
If my Volks are in by then I'll be there.:smile:

And if they're not...you're still coming:biggrin: PM ME if I can help:wink:

nsxtasy said:
That's funny! We'll be having our big Midwest NSXCA Spring Fling event the same weekend (in southwest Michigan). It's too far from each other to worry about a date conflict, since I don't think anyone would otherwise attend both events...

Lets proclaim it national nsx !

Glad to see everyone RSVP'ing early... We still need Volunteers to coordinate a route for the cruise. Id like to take a drive instead of having everyone just hang out in a parking lot all day so PLEASE call me at work 908-704-0300 x118 or on my cell 732-672-0194

I may change my mind about the NHRA event and come to this instead, but I can't commit just yet. :smile:

Add me to the list:).

MIke,

I left you a message Sunday as requested. Give me a buzz.

Thanks,
LarryB

Back