It's Here

97 spa yellow,6spd, what a long strange trip its been , for year and half all over north east ,every car was the cleanest nsx available, learned very quickly to stay away from exotic used car dealers, wanted a 97/99 na2,6 spd, from private seller (if yellow even better), wife finds a one owner 97 yellow on prime in conn. has 85k miles == short drive lets look at it , car was more than i expected,,car fax shows one owner,. owner has all documentation, window sticker, bill of sale, all service records since car was purchased , even has the black box that held the owners manual, bridgestone pamphlet, quick start guide, nsx cassette tape(never opened),mini flashlight, pen and tire pressure gauge, sent car to dealer for ppi, ser mgr has known car since it was purchased, owner has used it but not abused it, normal nsx issues, slow driver window, fan only blows on high (have to contac briank) ,will need t/b &wp , could not pass it up and now the nsx lives at my house,

Congrats Ralph... I'm sure it was worth the wait.

Now on to the pics!!

Edit: I found the sale ad and it looks great.

Last edited:
First of all, congrats on the purchase !!!
Second, I find it odd(I haven't read the sale ad) that someone that keeps all that stuff for the car didn't bother to keep up with the maintenance(tb/wp):confused: .

Congrats and welcome.

Welcome to the neighborhood. You are just in time to join us for the seasonal Northeast events including Kids Day as pointed out by DocJohn. You should also consider joining the NSXCA ($40) and then taking advantage of the perks of NSX ownership when Acura hosts us at the American LeMans at Lime Rock in July. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105609

Peter Mills is our regional rep and he is organizing the Lime Rock outing.

As both Doc and Bob have mentioned, Kid's Day is the most fun that you can have legally in your NSX. There are a good number of Westchester NSX owners, and you're approximately the 4th yellow one in the area!! Be careful, yellow is the fastest color (to get pulled over by LE)!!! Good luck and enjoy the ride. You are also very fortunate to be within a reasonable driving distance of the best NSX mechanic and diagnostician around, our own larger than life Larry B. I also bought my car (original owner) from Greenwich Acura and other than warranty work, it really hasn't been back there! Hope to meet you soon!

1st thanks to all of you for the welcome, 2nd, thanks to gsr-nsx (dave) my wife said if i dont buy it i be kicking my self like when i missed daves car ( my youngest son is a high shool wrestler , tournaments every weekend ,i just could not get together with dave ) 92 NSX i agree with you 100% ,i could not understand it (nor could the owner) till i graphed all the mileage & ser rec. and spoke to the ser mgr., the owner is not your typical nsx or high performance car owner, most of mileage was put on earlier in it life, he always returned to the dealer for any needs ,tires , wiper blades, detailing and any body work, (when a dealer sends a customers car out for body he is figured in ) RPM 217 , i have already asked larry a few questions and hes been very helpful , , I,am a A.S.E. Master Tech( since 72 ) Retired G.M. industrial mechanic, Adjunct college prof( i still dont believe it) ,vocational auto instructor and presently a machinist for MTA(working on 2nd pension) but am a firm believer none of us are as smart as ALL of US and am sure I will be requesting his advice

Back