• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ITB NSX retune (big gains)

Congrats, grat improvement. Your results mirror what we've seen with our individual throttle bodies - the engines are particularly sensitive (more so than a single throttle car) to rich mixtures. I presume this is from atomization quality.

-- Chris

Sorry if I missed it, but why were you running around at 10:1 this whole time?

BTW, nice numbers. I'm sure the car is that much more fun now.

Last edited:
Sorry if I missed it, but why were you running around at 10:1 this whole time?

BTW, nice numbers. I'm sure the car is that much more fun now.

At idle it was. The last tuner had a hard time getting it to idle any leaner. Driving around it was around 12:1 and in full throttle it will dip from high 10s to mid 11s mostly in the low 11s.

Thanks man, the car feels so much faster. The 275 falken rt615 is breaking lose in 2nd.

I went back to your build thread, and sorry if I'm asking stuff that's already been posted, but I couldn't find specifics...

My questions:

1. What pistons are you running? What compression ratio?
2. You ended up with "Bisi" spec camshafts, right? Do you have the specs?
3. Which fuel injectors are you running, and at what psi?

Thanks.

I went back to your build thread, and sorry if I'm asking stuff that's already been posted, but I couldn't find specifics...

My questions:

1. What pistons are you running? What compression ratio?
2. You ended up with "Bisi" spec camshafts, right? Do you have the specs?
3. Which fuel injectors are you running, and at what psi?

Thanks.

I went with CP piston 12:1. Yeah I ended up with bisi spec cams which are just webcams identical specs to SOS NA cams. I am running injector dynamics 725cc @about 55psi.

Why did you make more power in 4th gear than in 3rd gear?

That I am not too sure about. My tuner said something about overcoming the dyno roller weight or something like that. Maybe someone else that knows about this can chime in. We did several 3rd and 4th gear pulls and it was consistent with the power. I feel a big difference at WOT.

68393_530245228266_1204843719_n.jpg

Back