It is gorgeous!!! New Carrera GT

I was out in Westhampton Beach this past weekend, went into town on Sunday to get a frozen treat, car pulled into a parking spot as I was coming down the street, it was a deep red, as the driver exited I said to him, it's gorgeous, he acknowledged my compliment (I was driving my NSX) , people were walking around the car admiring it as well. Just as an aside, the NSX did garner it's fair share of compliments all weekend. As we were leaving a young girl (18-25 years can't really tell anymore) gave me the thumbs up and said "awesome".

I tried to get a parking spot and take a close look at the Porsche, but by the time I did, he was already pulling out. The quick in person look was that the car was gorgeous, the dark red color didn't do the car justice (IMHO) not enough "snap" to the color. But the lines and proportions were spectacular!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

nice siting

Nice sighting! My neighbor told me he almost snapped his neck when he saw a silver one coming off the truck at Paul Miller Porsche in NJ.

NetViper said:
Jay Leno picked his up last week. Man.. it is so awesome!

Wow, Jay Leno bought a new car? That really surprised me. I've always heard that he hates new cars. From what i read the only new cars hes got were the viper and the Chevy Cyclone.
Its nice to see that he has faith in new cars again

Back