IS It Worth It -Seriously-

You have got to be kidding me! :mad:

Why don't you just go and buy the damn thing and stop asking us for our opinions. Do you reeally think that you can fix this one for less than $10,000 also?

It's time to take a cr@p or get off the pot.

DocL said:
It's time to take a cr@p or get off the pot.

I doubt I would have put it so eloquently, but I wanted to say the same thing.

This is the time I say "it'll take $10k to fix!" and you try to convince me it'll be alot less, right? If this is the way you want to go, just do it already! :rolleyes:

Nick.

How much depends on what you are after, if you are just looking to make it so it can be driven it might not be that expensive. If you are looking to bring it back to near original get out the platinum card.

From the pictures the front and rear is tweaked. Left front door frame is a mess. Shows repairs on rear part of the right door frame. The chin spoiler is missing and I can see a good size divot id the bottom of the nose. The interior is a mess. Might be a good car to strip and make into a track car.

seriously, wait another year or two until you can afford a non issue filled nsx...you'll be glad you did.

How about if we just all repeat every post already made in the previous topic where you asked the exact same question?

Since you don't listen and you don't take advice, why do you even bother asking?

:rolleyes:

that has got to be one of the most jumbled X's I've seen.

Its a 1996? with a 91-93 exhaust and driver rear pillar/top (black) but the passenger pillar is red? :confused:

"YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 1996 NSX-T THIS CAR HAS ROUGHLY 39,150 MILES. THIS CAR HAS BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT AND WAS BEING REPAIRED AT THE BODY SHOP. BECAUSE OF INSUFICIANT FUNDS THE CAR WAS PUT UP FOR SALE BY THE SHOP. WITHOUT FINISHING ANY MORE WORK. THIS CAR HAS A COMTECH HEADERS AND EXHAST SYSTEM. THE CLUTCH IIN THIS CAR IS ALMOST OUT. CAR STARTS WITH NO PROBLEMS ENGINE LOOKS AND RUNS GOOD.WE ARE UNABLE TO LOCATE THE T-TOP TO"

Never seen a comptech exhaust shaped like that :confused:

Bilulan said:
that has got to be one of the most jumbled X's I've seen.

Its a 1996? with a 91-93 exhaust and driver rear pillar/top (black) but the passenger pillar is red? :confused:

Shhhh! If we tell him what he wants to hear, maybe this'll be the last thread like this!

Dude, that X is perfect! Buy it ASAP! :D

Seeing an NSX like that makes me sad.

Looks like someone was using this as a parts car and changed their mind 1/2 way through it!

BTW - Don't listen to all those whiners about it being a bad deal. They all secretly have bids on it and are trying to screw you out of your just rewards. Don't be their tool and don't you dare let this one slip away this time.

The joke will be on them when you buy this car for 18,000, put $1500 and a few hours of elbow grease into it, drive it cross country to NSXpo, win the concourse event at NSXPO, and then go out and turn the fastest laps during the track sessions and then tear your shirt off and blast your quads for everyone as we all cheer your name in unison!!!

Here is the perfect car for you.

4930-1.jpg

4930-2.jpg

nsxtasy said:
I know someone who knows someone whose body shop can fix that for $200.

...and a case of Amstel light and a nickel bag:D

4930-1.jpg

Really... you should snatch this one up if you can, it even has the ULTRA RARE quick exit passenger door!<br>
The guy on Ebay may hook you up with a nice "COMTECH HEADERS AND EXHAST SYSTEM" too...:rolleyes:

I don't know about buying that, but what is that god awful picture in your profile?:rolleyes: It looks like Warrant on steroids.

ERICKGS3 said:
OMG... im dying!!! funny thread...go for the yellow!! its ready to go!! :rolleyes:
And its just so damn WICKED!:D

Seller states:

VEHICLE NEEDS SOME MINOR REPAIR WORK SOME PAINT AND A NEW CLUTCH............

HAHAHAHAHA, Minor repair work my A$$. Whoever picks up this car is going to have one hell of a project ahead of them.

Sure is sad to see an NSX like that though. Looks like the 'body shop' took a can of Rustoleum to the driver side door jamb....

Back