IS It Worth It -Seriously-

Superus said:
hey i was watching a video on this site from car and driver.

They said the NSX looksl like a camaro?

Ah, and the trolling goes on fabio.:rolleyes: Time to retire this thread, yourself, or better yet LUD should do it. Go waste time elsewhere. You obviously don't have a pot to piss in.

Superus said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5337&item=2472286204&rd=1

This doesn't seem bad but from the looks of it how much money do you think the damage might cost?

This is a great candidate for a track car! I would pick it up in a heartbeat if I have the funds right now.

From the pictures, the damage doesn't look too extensive, and plus it's already got the competech header and exhaust, you're saving $5k worth in parts right there. I say go for it.

Superus said:

I think maybe a camaro or mustang is more suited and financially feasible for you.

Can someone PLEASE delete this thread and/or block Trollo from posting again?

Superus said:

Does it look like a Camaro to you? If I recall, the 91 Camaro was dramatically different looking and very boxy. Now if you are talking about the current Camaro, well then, who coppied who? Even though I don't think they look the same as I can tell the difference between the two.

Seriously though, if you really want a cheap NSX that you can fix up just to get into one just go out and buy one already. 99.9% of the owners on this board are willing to pay a little or a lot extra for the right NSX. If the right NSX for you is a damaged project NSX then just get it, fix it up and enjoy it.

Back