Is it just me or what?

I have owned my NSX for 3 weeks now. After searching for the "Right car" for about 3 years now and now it's in my garage. The "Can't believe it/obsession factor" factor still is daily.

Post your first weeks of ownership stories here.

*Note: work schedule 3 days on 4 days off.

Mine:

-Wake up, check garage. It's still there.
-Check weather report, is it gonna rain?
-check NSX Prime for stuff/posts.
-Breakfast optional
-find excuse to drive car
-Check for bugs on front
-Buy additional cleaning/detailing products
-Replace Bose amps
-go to work, come home, drive car
-Clean garage again
-Check tire pressure...Still hasn't changed
-Rain forecast, pay bill's and other non-essential duties
-Sunshine now: Look at huge pile of laundry & dishes....Drive car to Super Target, park a zillion miles from store entrance

-Wonder if this NSX-O-Rama will ever stop?

Skyguy

arg-mirror-car-url.gif

Attachments

• my nsx erase plate.JPG
    my nsx erase plate.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 287
Yeah I experienced the same thing. In the first week of ownership I worked about 25 hours and checked the car regularly. I still look forward to driving it every weekend or on days off during the week. Had it for about 7 weeks now. Smile everytime I get to drive it.

skyguy said:
-Sunshine now: Look at huge pile of laundry & dishes....Drive car to Super Target, park a zillion miles from store entrance

I hate parking the car at Malls, target, walmat etc. I am too paranoid. After 2 years of ownership, that has never changed. I wish it would actually.

PS. Lud doesn't allow animated avatars, so you might want to remove it.

I've owned mine for about 7 weeks now and I still get butterflies when I look in the garage!I can't believe its MY car!!I love when I come out of a store and have to walk to the car--always parked far--just looking at it perched there ready to go gives me goose bumps---can't imagine that feeling ever going away!!!!I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

After a few months the excitement and meaningless activities will all wear away. One day you will wake up and realize your just driving a really nice Honda Accord.

kidding :p

It will never change and will only get better or worse depending on how you are looking at it. :rolleyes:

NetViper said:
I hate parking the car at Malls, target, walmat etc. I am too paranoid. After 2 years of ownership, that has never changed. I wish it would actually.
I used to be that way. Funny thing, I'm not anymore with the NSX. I do find myself acting more that way with my TL though.

Back