• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Introducing the Leather Floor Mats

Yes Indeed!

We are introducing this new option to the NSX community using the same digitized custom fit as our other mats (the picture below is a generic one).

Manufactured in the USA using 100% genuine leather
The first and only premium real leather floor mat
Visually stunning with infectious leather smell - get that original/new smell back!
Custom leather heel pad to provide comfort and durability
Finished with a color matched premium leather binding
Four (4) custom leather colors to choose from: black, tan, brown, gray
Premium quality nib backing
Also available in over 10,000 custom fit patterns
Our limited Lifetime Warranty - no other company matches this!

NSXPrime introductory pricing for 2 piece mats with shipping to lower 48: $180

Unfortunately, we can't offer embroidered logo as the leather is quite thick and will break all the needles. But this will be ideal for those who want really customize their pimping ride by pasting an NSX-R emblem on it or their initials :wink:

Attachments

• Leather Mats.jpg
    Leather Mats.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 608
Pics or didn't happen.

Proof!

Floormats.jpg

Dang it Hrant. I'm going to be ordering more mats from you in the near future.

If you're taking requests, then how about some all weather rubber mats? Sure, my car doesn't see rain, but I do like the durability of the rubber ones and the easeto cleaning them.

Dang it Hrant. I'm going to be ordering more mats from you in the near future.

If you're taking requests, then how about some all weather rubber mats? Sure, my car doesn't see rain, but I do like the durability of the rubber ones and the easeto cleaning them.

Matt, we actually offer two options from our Hexomat and Protect-A-Mat (will not crack, curl or harden in hot or cold temperatures; its
Ultra premium vinyl construction). We also offer a Rhinomat but that is too cheesy for an NSX. Send me a PM or an e-mail if interested.

Attached is a list of the mat products we offer. For now, I did a quick cut an paste as I need to really update the website.

Last edited:
Matt, we actually offer two options from our Hexomat and Protect-A-Mat (will not crack, curl or harden in hot or cold temperatures; its
Ultra premium vinyl construction). We also offer a Rhinomat but that is too cheesy for an NSX. Send me a PM or an e-mail if interested.

Attached is a list of the mat products we offer. For now, I did a quick cut an paste as I need to really update the website.

Noob question. I actually have some all weather mats in my Fit and love them, so here goes. Can they (all weather mats) be custom made? Meaning Black with Red Trim and NSX logo like the Zanardi mats?

Just wondering....

Noob question. I actually have some all weather mats in my Fit and love them, so here goes. Can they (all weather mats) be custom made? Meaning Black with Red Trim and NSX logo like the Zanardi mats?

Just wondering....

Yes they can be custom cut; we have 10,000 patterns digitized. But I guess you knew that already:wink:

We don't put logo on such mats, but I am sure you can cut and srick one from any sign maker; as for the border, pick a red door guard and you will de done LOL!

That heavy duty rubber or vinyl ones will work well for me & if you would reconsider putting an NSX logo on it, it will be a hit! That logo matters a lot & will portray that factory OEM feel if you can make it right.

Hi Hrant!

Any chance you can do "normal" OEM style floor mats with the traditional "NSX" logo?

I need to replace my dark grey OEM floor mats and am looking for a more cost effective option then going OEM again.

Thanks!

Hi Hrant!

Any chance you can do "normal" OEM style floor mats with the traditional "NSX" logo?

I need to replace my dark grey OEM floor mats and am looking for a more cost effective option then going OEM again.

Thanks!

Well since you know you own an NSX and most who ride with you will know ......... how about we use CTSC as the logo? It gets the conversation more interesting; don't you think :tongue:

Alternatively, you can always stick one of those NSX emblems from the door handle area. Just thinking outside the box or even the hood :wink:

Dang, Hrant---I didn't know you sold Hexomats! Those are the shiz, I have those in my Targa, Josh's 4WS Prelude and my wife's i30t. May need to get with you about some for my old Legend Sedan that I'm getting ready to re-acquire.:wink:

Last edited:
Dang, Hrant---I didn't know you sold Hexomats! Those are the shiz, I have those in my Targa, Josh's 4WS Prelude and my wife's i30t. May need to get with you about some for my old Legend Sedan that I'm getting ready to re-acquire.:wink:

LOL! All you have to do is inquire :wink:

Here is one that I made for my MDX's trunk with third row seat up.

Attachments

• Third Row Up Cargo Mat MDX.JPG
    Third Row Up Cargo Mat MDX.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 72
Can you do either oem with nsx logo and white border stitching or black leather with white border stitching...hope by now you realize I have gpw...prefer oem style mats before leather..rather give you money than dealer

After all these years the floor mats, boot mat and car covers I bought from you lasts very well! Another good prouct I see. When are you planning to make seats for the NSX? :biggrin: I might be interested in those ...

After all these years the floor mats, boot mat and car covers I bought from you lasts very well! Another good prouct I see. When are you planning to make seats for the NSX? :biggrin: I might be interested in those ...

I appreciate the affirmation of the quality of products that we offer :wink:

For the most part, I stay within my niche products, unless I know that my product would be superior to others in terms of quality and functionality. The community of vendors are too small to copy, rebrand, or compete on every trinket that others offer. But then again, ........ :tongue:

Back