Info on this nsx? JH4NA21602T000016

anyone got info on this 2002 yellow/yellow nsx being sold at towbin bentley in LV?

on ebay

I'm considering purchasing this one... Already checked out the car fax... 3 previous owners.. was in Minnesota, Wisconsin, then vegas....

thanks

Re: Info on this nsx?

Forgive me for sticking my nose into the Lost Wages area's forum, but:

I like the updated ('04-'05) shift knob on it a lot.
I think the (usual Nevada) doc fee/etc, as in:

"Fees and Taxes: Our fees are as follows: $497.30 Documentation Fee, $195.00 VTR (vehicle theft registration)"

are a boatload of crap, and would take the BIN price close to $50 K. FWIW.

Just be careful, the "Chopper" sells a lot of cars but is known to teach all of his salesmen to sneak in different paperwork with different rates and costs when you are not watching.

thanks someone else warned me about this dealership Towbin.... I tried searching for info on towbin but got no hits...

Any insight on their practices? Are they sketchy? thanks again.

I actually worked for Towbin Infiniti for a short while, and in my experience in selling & buying cars, they are no shadier than any other dealership. It just depends on who's working the desk at the time of your deal. Sorry, I have no specific information on the actual NSX...

I did not mean to say to not purchase but just be careful. Looks like a nice NSX just not on my side of town. The Towbin Bentley dealership is one of his high end ones so experiences may be better than at the plain o' Dodge one (if you can say that with all his crazy characters) where he does all his videos. Good luck.

Last edited:

Well i would assume they wouldnt allow to get the car inspected by the acura dealership PPI or whatever they call it..... And since i live in california its sorta far...

Anyone who lives around there willing to check it out??? thanks!

Well i would assume they wouldnt allow to get the car inspected by the acura dealership PPI or whatever they call it..... And since i live in california its sorta far...

Anyone who lives around there willing to check it out??? thanks!

You NEED to have the pre-purchase inspection done at the Acura dealer. If they won't allow it to be done, they are hiding something. In times like these, ethics are out-the-window with many car dealerships.

I actually worked for Towbin Infiniti for a short while, and in my experience in selling & buying cars, they are no shadier than any other dealership. It just depends on who's working the desk at the time of your deal. Sorry, I have no specific information on the actual NSX...

I worked at Towbin Infinity too. back in 03-04. Ronnie at Bently is the manager and a good guy. but it is still at a towbin dealership so i would have it checked else where

I worked at Towbin Infinity too. back in 03-04. Ronnie at Bently is the manager and a good guy. but it is still at a towbin dealership so i would have it checked else where

What a small world...I was there in 99 - 00, but I was only there a few months...

Levi

yes trunk not latched down.

Back