15) RichA
17) SMGNSX
18) KipO
19) DonH (from lists)
20) Butts
21) Norcalwhite[/quote]
22) NSFRBLX
23) LitoG

I have been away (at home), I have two new babies, one is my son Jay Scott born Feb 6......and the other is a SLK55 AMG (my wifes birthday present) don't worry still have my two NSX. :)

now that my son is here, I can start doing saome catch up on meets and track events. YIPPEEE !!!!

1.) tk
2.) yaynsx
3.) L5-S1NSX
4.) Dan H.
5.) smooth
6.) Like007
7.) NSX-Tuner
8.) EK
9.) RavnNSX
10) RonNRaiders
11) bnesse
12) Daves_X
13) Binh
14) DonD
15) RichA
17) SMGNSX
18) KipO
19) DonH (from lists)
20) Butts
21) Norcalwhite[/quote]
22) NSFRBLX
23) LitoG
24) spartan2-3

Re: What????

Here I sit, procrastinating the very wet drive to T-Hill for today's "flood" event.
If I'm still around
Hey Ken, I'm out of the loop and hadn't heard....... where are you going?

and if they allow timing I'll be there
I believe this is really a Trackmasters event with their rules, which you know as well as anyone.:wink:

I am interested!

1.) tk
2.) yaynsx
3.) L5-S1NSX
4.) Dan H.
5.) smooth
6.) Like007
7.) NSX-Tuner
8.) EK
9.) RavnNSX
10) RonNRaiders
11) bnesse
12) Daves_X
13) Binh
14) DonD
15) RichA
17) SMGNSX
18) KipO
19) DonH (from lists)
20) Butts
21) Norcalwhite[/quote]
22) NSFRBLX
23) LitoG
24) spartan2-3
25) Allen Shim

Allen:smile:

Re: What????

92 white 0650 said:
Hey Ken, I'm out of the loop and hadn't heard....... where are you going?

Last I knew he was having a harmonic conversion ....... mentioned something about focusing ......... :eek: :biggrin: :wink:

As for timing, sure, bring your lap timer Ken, and if you want we will validate your times on the hot pit as well for that on-coming smack talk :tongue:

The numbers so far cautiously encouraging given that this was Easter week and taxes are due tomorrow ............ and I know of quite a few folks from the Bay and Sacto area whose names have not appeared yet (sent you e-mails) ......... but just an FYI, registration will open in a week and if you want this event to be mostly an NSX track day with perhaps NSX dedicated sessions, better jump in with your commitments and push those numbers as close to 50 as possible.

As with all TrackMasters events organized by Doug, you will have plenty of amenities (continental breakfast, lunch, plenty of water/sodas, and instructors).

I am interested!

1.) tk
2.) yaynsx
3.) L5-S1NSX
4.) Dan H.
5.) smooth
6.) Like007
7.) NSX-Tuner
8.) EK
9.) RavnNSX
10) RonNRaiders
11) bnesse
12) Daves_X
13) Binh
14) DonD
15) RichA
17) SMGNSX
18) KipO
19) DonH (from lists)
20) Butts
21) Norcalwhite[/quote]
22) NSFRBLX
23) LitoG
24) spartan2-3
25) Allen Shim
26) juejaimon

Hrant won't stop bugging me so I s'pose I'm in too. I added Jeff (Racer NSX) too (post #35).

1.) tk
2.) yaynsx
3.) L5-S1NSX
4.) Dan H.
5.) smooth
6.) Like007
7.) NSX-Tuner
8.) EK
9.) RavnNSX
10) RonNRaiders
11) bnesse
12) Daves_X
13) Binh
14) DonD
15) RichA
17) SMGNSX
18) KipO
19) DonH (from lists)
20) Butts
21) Norcalwhite[/quote]
22) NSFRBLX
23) LitoG
24) spartan2-3
25) Allen Shim
26) juejaimon
27) Racer NSX
28) 02#154

Track masters is a Great group.

They are well organized and put on a good event.
I have been to many track master events. There instructors are top notch.
They stress safety.

They provide a safe fun learning environment. You should have a great time if you sign up.
Sears point was my first track and is my favorite.

Here is a note the published yesterday about this event...
Should be a goodtime for all.

July 21 at Infineon
This event will open for registration next week. This event is also planned to have some very exotic cars, so if you know anyone with a Ford GT, Ferrari, Lambo, Aston Martin, Carrera GT, etc. that's normally afraid to take their 'baby' out on track, we're currently planning to have a 'strickly exotics' run group with a very low car count. Contact us directly for details if you're interested, and spread the word to any of those car guys you know who have been bitten hard by the 'car bug' and have an exotic tucked away in their garage! We also expect many Ferrrari, NSX, and Porsche club members to participate in this event. It should be a good one!

Re: Things to see at track events

This event is also planned to have some very exotic cars, so if you know anyone with a Ford GT, Ferrari, Lambo, Aston Martin, Carrera GT, etc. that's normally afraid to take their 'baby' out on track,
At T-Hill yesterday, forecasted to be totally wet, a track newbie showed up with his spanking new Ford GT. Fortunately for all of us, it was 90% dry and he puttered around quite conservatively in the novice group. Had a Lambo there too, but he didn't run.

Don, Hrant, you'll love this. My student was a totally left brained engineer :rolleyes: in a Mini. I've never gone slower or been more nervous with a student.

Re: Wonders never cease

As for timing, sure, bring your lap timer Ken, and if you want we will validate your times on the hot pit as well for that on-coming smack talk
I guarantee that Hrant will have my old Hot Lap Timer at his disposal well before this event. Whether he does enough research to get it mounted to his satisfaction remains to be seen, :rolleyes: but Sacto smack talk should eventually enter a new era. :eek:

I was at buttonwillow Saturday. Was able to work on my tan! Weather was perfect.

I also had a student with a Mini. He was exceptional thought...

Steve G was there as well. Got to ride along with Steve a few times.
Wow. This is the good wow...! My wife was also impressed as well.

To answer NRG's question and not totally hijack this thread.

Yes visitors are allowed.
You will have to sign a release form at the gate and again one with track masters to get a wrist band to be allowed on track.
I highly suggest you show up for the drivers meeting and orientation. This is usually start between 7:30 - 8:00 am.

I suggest you come with Long sleeve shirt and pants. A helmet is required to go on track.
You may be able to borrow one? But see if you can borrow one from someone ahead of time.

Later,
Don

I guarantee that Hrant will have my old Hot Lap Timer at his disposal well before this event. Whether he does enough research to get it mounted to his satisfaction remains to be seen, but Sacto smack talk should eventually enter a new era.

I think Hrant is trying to figure out how merge the functions of the hot lap timer with his pyrometer :)

Sorry couldn't resist.

Later,
Don

Re: What's got his attention this week?

Hrant is trying to figure out how merge the functions of the hot lap timer with his pyrometer
And measure the strain in the individual belts of his new 6 point harness !!! :tongue:

(I could resist, just didn't want to).

We are close to having the number of NSX's that will make this a truely great NSX event. I would like to see more NSX's there, so I am going to see if sweetening the pot makes brings out some of the fence sitters.

For any NSXCA members that sign up as a student for the Infineon trackday July 21st in the first 30 days that it is open, the club will reimburse them $25. To qualify, you must drive your NSX at the event (on the track, not just to the track :cool: ). I will get the list of NSX's that sign up from Doug and compare it to the NSXCA roster to make payments on the day of the event.

Pressure your friends to get signed up. If the rest of the field is made up of exotics as the post above implies, it should be a really fun day.

Link to Track Masters site

Tom

nsxnut said:
I was at buttonwillow Saturday. Was able to work on my tan! Weather was perfect.

I also had a student with a Mini. He was exceptional thought...

Steve G was there as well. Got to ride along with Steve a few times.
Wow. This is the good wow...! My wife was also impressed as well.

To answer NRG's question and not totally hijack this thread.

Yes visitors are allowed.
You will have to sign a release form at the gate and again one with track masters to get a wrist band to be allowed on track.
I highly suggest you show up for the drivers meeting and orientation. This is usually start between 7:30 - 8:00 am.

I suggest you come with Long sleeve shirt and pants. A helmet is required to go on track.
You may be able to borrow one? But see if you can borrow one from someone ahead of time.

Later,
Don

Hey Don,

Thank for the props! you forgot to mention how you drove it for a full session!! by the way got home @11:00 PM after I droped the trailer at the shop. Had a great Easter doing nothing maybe we should have stayed??

Steve

SMGNSX said:
Hey Don,

Thank for the props! you forgot to mention how you drove it for a full session!! by the way got home @11:00 PM after I droped the trailer at the shop. Had a great Easter doing nothing maybe we should have stayed??

Steve

Ok the truth be told... I drove Steve's Car.. Again WOW.
Now I'm going to have to spend more money on my car now…
Now I'm working on spousal approval.

Steve, Thanks for letting me drive you car. I was amazed how much differently your car drove over mine.

Yea I didn't do much on Sunday ether… We got home at around 10:45. Dinner at Harris ranch was good.

Later,
Don

Updates with some PM's

1.) tk
2.) yaynsx
3.) L5-S1NSX
4.) Dan H.
5.) smooth
6.) Like007
7.) NSX-Tuner
8.) EK
9.) RavnNSX