Indy NSX Drive

Here are some pics from our latest get together. They met in Indy and swung by and picked me up in Bloomington and we drove around here and brown county. I got to ride in Timothyaw's Spa 01 and that was awesome. We had one more NSX than our last meet so hopefully we will continue to get more cars.
My dad = 95 FR
Timothyaw = 01 SY
Meeyatch1 = 94 GP
Big_Nate = 91 BB
Chris = 97 SY
Pete = 04 KS

Here are the first round of pics:
Sorry 56kers, I forgot to resize the pics before I uploaded them all.

Before the drive
NSX_Drive1_001.jpg

NSX_Drive1_005.jpg

NSX_Drive1_006.jpg

NSX_Drive1_007.jpg

NSX_Drive1_008.jpg

NSX_Drive1_016.jpg

The leader through the majority of the turns, a dump truck
NSX_Drive1_018.jpg

This one turned out really cool
NSX_Drive1_019.jpg

NSX_Drive1_020.jpg

and our leader on part of the way back, a buick
NSX_Drive1_030.jpg

Here is my attempt of a picture are 8000rpms...
NSX_Drive1_032.jpg

NSX_Drive1_035.jpg

NSX_Drive1_037.jpg

NSX_Drive1_039.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mike, thanks for the quick turnaround on the pics, they look great! I was hoping somebody would post some before I have to go to work tomorrow for the next four days. I had a blast on the drive, first chance I've had to drive my car like that since I got it :D I assume you took those in-car photos on the outbound leg of the drive when we were behind that dump truck, I can't imagine being able to hold a camera steady after we got away from him ;)

Nate

Big_nate said:
Hey Mike, thanks for the quick turnaround on the pics, they look great! I was hoping somebody would post some before I have to go to work tomorrow for the next four days. I had a blast on the drive, first chance I've had to drive my car like that since I got it :D I assume you took those in-car photos on the outbound leg of the drive when we were behind that dump truck, I can't imagine being able to hold a camera steady after we got away from him ;)

Nate

no problem. maybe one or two of those pics were from when we were flying, but like you said, it was pretty difficult to hold the camera. i was just kind of snapping pics at random times hoping a few would come out. it was pretty funny cuz i had just got done asking tim what he thought the people we had driven past thought the nsx's were and then we get to that stop sign and you can here the two guys saying something about a ferrari. silly country folk.

Back