Indy meet today 5/20?

Hello Indy NSX'rs, it's such a nice day to DRIVE:biggrin: Let's meet somewhere. Let me hear some noise, c'mon. I'm going for a drive, I'll check back later :)

Last edited:
timothyaw said:
I was going to go out tomorrow for a bit, cops will be out in force! It'll be in the afternoon when I'll be out :)

I am free after 3 p.m. so if it is after that let me know....I may tag along.

I'll be out in the yard today working so if you guys do something let me know. I need an excuse to get away for a couple of hours:biggrin:
Meeyatch, I take it the car is out of the shop?

Nate

Big_nate said:
I'll be out in the yard today working so if you guys do something let me know. I need an excuse to get away for a couple of hours:biggrin:
Meeyatch, I take it the car is out of the shop?

Nate

The car is out of the shop, but stored in my parents garage until a few more weeks pass and I can put the 3M Clear Bra back on it. :(

Okay....so I am off work @ 3 p.m. today.....I can be available to chill anytime after that. You guys want to grab some food around 4 p.m. today??

Meeyatch1 said:
The car is out of the shop, but stored in my parents garage until a few more weeks pass and I can put the 3M Clear Bra back on it. :(

your offer to install a clear bra still good Mitch?? I desperatly need one before I chip my new paint!!!!

I FINIALLY got time to start drving it, almost 300 miles this weekend, Ive missed it so!!!

We DEFFENTLY need to start meeting up for some drives!!!

Dan Ciesniewski said:
your offer to install a clear bra still good Mitch?? I desperatly need one before I chip my new paint!!!!

I FINIALLY got time to start drving it, almost 300 miles this weekend, Ive missed it so!!!

We DEFFENTLY need to start meeting up for some drives!!!

300 miles eh? Where did you go this weekend?

Back