In response to us "Inactive" Norcal NSX'rs - Proposed BBQ in Sunnyvale on 7/31/09

Re: In response to us "Inactive" Norcal NSX'rs - Proposed BBQ in Sunnyvale on 7/31/09

Steve.

There is a new member in the Bay Area that has yet to join this forum.

Can u add her on the list tentatively?

I'll forward here this link.

Now, it gets my attention.:smile:

Re: In response to us "Inactive" Norcal NSX'rs - Proposed BBQ in Sunnyvale on 7/31/09

Steve.

There is a new member in the Bay Area that has yet to join this forum.

Can u add her on the list tentatively?

I'll forward here this link.

We can squeeze one more person into my house ;) Just have her reply to the link and add her name.

1. XO-NSX (Thanh) (24pack fresh cold Heineken)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence) (Bags of chips like BBQ, Sourcream & Cheddar, etc)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al) I'm now a 50-50. Something came up.
4. MikeC_587
5. calexand (Chip) (a couple bottles of good red wine)
6. dafoedoe (Dan +1) Pending timing belt / water pump installation (Veggie platter + Newcastle)
7. Edub - Ill try to make it out.
8. 02#154
9. BluryNSX (Danny) + 1 (2 if anyone else was bringing kids..)tenative to approval (sierra nevada and chips and queso dip)
10. s4play (fruit plate / drinks)
11. NSX-Tuner (Gary)
12. Whatisreal7 (Allen) tentatively in but requires final approval from boss lady
13. Batmans (+1)
14. yojack (+1)
15. Jimmy
16. Otto (same deal as what Whatisreal7)
17. slamstrom (Alan)
18. juejaimon (Steve) (Beer & Chips)
19. Ben (Ben)
20. Racer-ex
21. (last rsvp)

3. ImolaOrange03 (Al) (soda or sparkling water, Best Motoring videos)
4. MikeC_587
6. dafoedoe (Dan +1) Pending timing belt / water pump installation (Veggie platter + Newcastle)
8. 02#154
9. BluryNSX (Danny) + 1 (2 if anyone else was bringing kids..)tenative to approval (sierra nevada and chips and queso dip)
11. NSX-Tuner (Gary)
12. Whatisreal7 (Allen) tentatively in but requires final approval from boss lady
13. Batmans (+1)
14. yojack (+1)
15. Jimmy
17. slamstrom (Alan)
19. Ben (Ben)
20. Racer-ex
21. (last rsvp)

I needed to update my contribution.

4. MikeC_587
8. 02#154
11. NSX-Tuner (Gary)
13. Batmans (+1)
14. yojack (+1)
15. Jimmy
17. slamstrom (Alan)
19. Ben (Ben) (Will bring a couple bottles of wine from my family's winery)
20. Racer-ex
21. (last rsvp)

4. MikeC_587
8. 02#154
11. NSX-Tuner (Gary)
13. Batmans (original gal that I was bringing won't be able to make it due to family conflicts. I have extended an invitation to another guest)
14. yojack (+1)
15. Jimmy
17. slamstrom (Alan)
19. Ben (Ben) (Will bring a couple bottles of wine from my family's winery)
20. Racer-ex
21. Virginia (Ginger). Soon-to-be Prime member.

Last edited:

everyone check your inbox on Wednesday with my address!

Last edited:

UPDATE........

4. MikeC_587
7. 02#154
8. BluryNSX (Danny) + 1 (2 if anyone else was bringing kids..)tenative to approval (sierra nevada and chips and queso dip)
9. s4play (fruit plate / drinks)
10. NSX-Tuner (Gary)
11. Whatisreal7 (Allen) tentatively in but requires final approval from boss lady
12. Batmans (original gal that I was bringing won't be able to make it due to family conflicts. I have extended an invitation to another guest)
13. yojack (+1)
14. Otto (same deal as what Whatisreal7)
15. slamstrom (Alan)
16. juejaimon (Steve) (Beer & Chips)
17. Ben (Ben) (Will bring a couple bottles of wine from my family's winery)
18. Racer-ex
19. Virginia (Ginger)

Ok everyone on the list please check your "In Box", if you did not get a message from me, please PM me back.

See you all on Friday!

Last edited:

Crap, I just realized this is on the same night my friend is fighting in Sacramento. I won't be able to make the BBQ :(

Crap, I just realized this is on the same night my friend is fighting in Sacramento. I won't be able to make the BBQ :(

Next time we see yah!

So, who is bringing his/her NSX?

Larry, mines in the shop getting all belts changed, installing that Titanium Dave Harmonic balancer shield, new CV boot clamps, water pump and coolant change.

I've used this mechanic for years on my other cars.

So far the price for all of this is $1300 (Acura OEM parts, labor, tax).

Located in Sunnyvale.

I should have the NSX back in time for the BBQ.

I'm going in the (dirty) NSX

J

I'm going in the (dirty) NSX

J

What? Wow my is for once cleaner than yours! J, remind me to give you something for Eric before you leave the house that night.

Steven

Has everyone that is on the list check their PM's (inbox) for directions to the house?

Has everyone that is on the list check their PM's (inbox) for directions to the house?

Yes. See everyone on Friday.

thanks Steven for the PM but I already know your place well by now...hehe

I'll be there in the IS-F :)

see ya all tomorrow night,
rick

got your pm, I will be there with wife and daughter... btw I just remembered I wont be getting there till about 8 and if thats the case I will be late with my chips and dip. want me to bring anything else??

Dang, darn, drats! My Friday schedule just got a wrench thrown into the gears. It doesn't look like I can make it. If I do, it will be late like BluryNSX.

Otto

got your pm, I will be there with wife and daughter... btw I just remembered I wont be getting there till about 8 and if thats the case I will be late with my chips and dip. want me to bring anything else??

Daniel, no worries chips and dip is fine! I'm sure we will have plenty of food from everyone.

Dang, darn, drats! My Friday schedule just got a wrench thrown into the gears. It doesn't look like I can make it. If I do, it will be late like BluryNSX.

Otto

No worries I'm sure we will be hanging out playing cards or watching movies on the TV!

I will be there around 6-ish with my ridiculously pregnant wife. I'll bring an assortment of beers. We'll stick around for the festivities for a couple of hours, then I'm going to take her to the movies, something everyone recommends me doing before the little one comes. See you guys tomorrow!

thanks Steven for the PM but I already know your place well by now...hehe

I'll be there in the IS-F :)

see ya all tomorrow night,
rick

Can we bring other cars than the NSX?

Back