In response to us "Inactive" Norcal NSX'rs - Proposed BBQ in Sunnyvale on 7/31/09

In response to us "Inactive" Norcal NSX'rs - Proposed BBQ in Sunnyvale on 7/31/09

Date: July 31, 2009 (Friday) 6:00PM - 10PM or however long you want it!

Ok I may not participate in many or ANY of the drives that you guys organize but I do go to the Milpitas meets on Friday night.

As you all know I'm the one that did 2.5 BBQ's at my shop "APEX" and the first one was with AcuraZine, S2Ki, and NSXPrime/NSXCA with over 150 cars.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48275&highlight=apex+motorsports

plus 1.5 dyno day ;)
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49922&highlight=apex+motorsports

The 2nd one was in June 2007 (APEX DYNO) with over 25 NSX's there.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68573&highlight=apex+motorsports

This time NO dyno (waste of time) we all know what our cars put out ;) Let's have a big BBQ at my house in Sunnyvale but only limited to 30 NSX's and people that are included with the NSX.

My house only fits about 30/45 people (backyard and inside) And if you know how I cook and BBQ it ain't no hotdogs and hamburgers!

Who wants in?

I'll provide all the meat & salad.... I need people to provide drinks (beer, sodas, etc..) and also Chips, etc.......

Also for veggies people let me know next to your name...

Please no other clubs! Please respect my homestead.

Steven

Last edited:
Re: In response to us "Inactive" Norcal NSX'rs - Proposed BBQ in Sunnyvale on 7/31/09

Im up for this, a beer wouldn't hurt

1.XO-NSX (Thanh)

Re: In response to us "Inactive" Norcal NSX'rs - Proposed BBQ in Sunnyvale on 7/31/09

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al)

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al)
4. MikeC_587

Come on guys! family is on vaca so I have the house all to myself.

>>>>Friday I think would work! haha

Last edited:

I would love to come, and could do either Friday 7/31 or Saturday 8/1. Thanks for the invite!

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al)
4. MikeC_587
5. calexand (Chip)

Chip

Saturday may work. Avoid me from being stuck in traffic heading over there right after work.

Laaaame. I;m going back to LA around the 26th. Oh wells. Have fun guys

I'm down to check this out, what do you guys prefer? Newcastle, Corona, Heineken? :smile:

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al)
4. MikeC_587
5. calexand (Chip)
6. dafoedoe (Dan)

Lets plan friday, I'll be home from 4:00PM on.... like I said family is in SoCal so this BBQ is pretty casual with no set time. I have PS3 and Wii and a nice breezy backyard in the evening so no worries come when you can and after dinner if you guys want to play some poker, or got out to Milpitas after dinner we can do either.

Beer for me is anything domestic or japanese ;)

I will bring chips and snacks.

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al)
4. MikeC_587
5. calexand (Chip)
6. dafoedoe (Dan)
7. Edub - Ill try to make it out.

Eric, can you PM me your home address?

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al)
4. MikeC_587
5. calexand (Chip)
6. dafoedoe (Dan)
8. 02#154

hmmm... J coming! Looks like a poker game in the making! :biggrin:

I'd definitely be up for poker afterward, as long as we are talking reasonable stakes (the sort of thing where you might lose $20 if the night went really badly for you, not $100)

Chip

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al)
4. MikeC_587
5. calexand (Chip)
6. dafoedoe (Dan)
8. 02#154
9.BluryNSX (Danny) tenative to approval :p (sierra and chips and queso dip)

everyone... can you revised your RSVP with how many people is coming with you? (wifey, gf, kids?) and remember if you are a "Veggie" please let me know!

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al)
4. MikeC_587
5. calexand (Chip)
6. dafoedoe (Dan)
8. 02#154
9.BluryNSX (Danny) tenative to approval (sierra and chips and queso dip)

I'd definitely be up for poker afterward, as long as we are talking reasonable stakes (the sort of thing where you might lose $20 if the night went really badly for you, not $100)

Chip

Chip I was figuring $20.00 each person for a tourney and 1st/2nd/3rd will split the pot.

Cash game, come play with me tonight haha....

Steven

Sounds perfect. I'll bring some good red wine.

Chip

everyone... can you revised your RSVP with how many people is coming with you? (wifey, gf, kids?) and remember if you are a "Veggie" please let me know!

1. XO-NSX (Thanh)
2. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
3. ImolaOrange03 (Al)
4. MikeC_587
5. calexand (Chip - 1) (good red wine)
6. dafoedoe (Dan)
8. 02#154
9.BluryNSX (Danny) tenative to approval (sierra and chips and queso dip)

Just to be sure -- Friday, not Saturday, right? And will you be emailing/PMing us the address?

Just to be sure -- Friday, not Saturday, right? And will you be emailing/PMing us the address?

FRIDAY NIGHT and yes as the date gets closer I will be pming everyone my address.

Back