In Austin Oct 21st - Oct 25th.

Hey guys,

I am in Austin for a meeting Oct 21st - Oct 25th. I was wondering if you guys were free for a little GTG. Can just be Happy hr or something.

Prolly not bringing the NSX though. I am still looking for a Hotel close to the Conference.

PM me if you wanna meet.

Ritesh.

P.S. - sorry for late notice. Life is bit too busy lately.

I may go if it's reasonably close. Had knee surgery two days ago so driving is not very comfortable.

Sorry Guys - been busy at the conference. How about Happy hour at the Oasis - the weather is great today

Sorry Guys - been busy at the conference. How about Happy hour at the Oasis - the weather is great today

I think I'm going to go there with my girl friend by coincidence actually. I have to drop her sister off at 730 nearby so I'm going to eat there at about that time. If you guys are around at that time we can have a drink.

Saturday evening @ 8pm in North Austin / Cedar Park area...

I think I'm going to go there with my girl friend by coincidence actually. I have to drop her sister off at 730 nearby so I'm going to eat there at about that time. If you guys are around at that time we can have a drink.
Not sure if you guys can make it to this tonight to Taps Pub @ ~8pm off S. Lakeline Blvd. & Elm, but a handful of us NSX'ers are meeting up to plan/discuss the forthcoming NSX-Craze event that TxChopperGuy organizes.

Last edited:
Back