Imola Orange on Ebay JH4NA21642T000066

Got a response from the scammer:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2002 Acura NSX Coupe. My bottom price is $34,800.00 with the shipping/handling fees to your location included. I accept $2,900 fully refundable deposit prior shipment.
The vehicle's WIN number is JH4NA21642T000066. A CARFAX report is also available for you to consult.
The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, non-smoking, kept in our own garage, remaining warranty available. The vehicle has a clear title(no lien). The vehicle drives and looks brand new and has an incident free history.Warranty, owner manual and service records are available.
The car is an US model with US specs, technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well. It has a US title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register it.
I must inform you that i recently moved to London,United Kingdom because i found a great job here. I didn't bring it here with me because the car's steering wheel is on the left side, and so it's difficult driving it around the UK. I need to sell the car quick because i purchased a house here and i need to pay for my loans.
The car is now located in Sacramento, California, garage kept. The car will be shipped by DAS Auto Shippers because I was pleased with their services. The estimated time of delivery is 3-5 days, with no scratch, it is professionally crated.
I would like to deal through eBay escrow service for our own protection, they will hold and insure your money until you receive the vehicle in good condition. A 15 days inspection period will start from the day you will receive the vehicle, in this time you must inspect it and complete the transaction.
If you are absolutely interested to purchase it, please provide me your full name and shipping address so I can register the deal with eBay.
Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you,
Mohammad S Alam
[email protected]

So he tries to get $2900 out of the victim then will drop off the face of the earth. His explanation looks reasonable if not reading the truth on NSXPrime. This stuff freaks me out, I trust people too much.

Back