Imola Orange on Ebay JH4NA21642T000066

that is good to know. so in all those ads claiming that it is a legal and binding contract and if you win you MUST purchase item is all just a false statement?

Legally, it is a binding contract between you and the seller. HOWEVER, any problems needs to be resolved legally with your own attorneys. In my situation, my attorney said it'll probably cost me about $10,000 in attorney's fee to pursue it, and a trip or two to Oregon. Just wasnt worth it.

I'd sure leave negative feedback so they don't do this to another again.

Ron Tomkin Acura didnt even reinburse me for the Carfax fee I spent to check the car's history.

A negative feedback against a large famous car dealership would be like throwing stones at the Queen Elizabeth.

Most auctions for cars are only serious if the seller likes your offer. It is EXTREMELY common to back out and it is totally legit to do so whether you don't like the offer price or you sold the car to someone else privately. Items that aren't cars are a little different (<10,000)

sounds reasonable to me. if the car is in great condition, I say go for it. how many good condition imola oranges are out there for sale? If that's the color you want, the pickins will be slim.

Brother. WTF! If you want the car get it! We're talking about a difference of 3 grand to own a car you really want! 50k miles?? Who gives a $hit? We're talking about a hand built honda. A LOT of us have over a 100,000 on our cars with NO SIGNS of stopping! Take comfort in the fact that you have an awesome color combo, and a car that was actually driven instead of put in bubble wrap and left to rot in a garage somewhere. I'd feel a heck of a lot better buying a car that was driven. And it still averages out to less than 10,000 miles/year. I probably put 5,000 miles on mine per year and it's pretty much a weekend warrior and a date night car.

Brother. WTF! If you want the car get it! We're talking about a difference of 3 grand to own a car you really want! 50k miles?? Who gives a $hit? We're talking about a hand built honda. A LOT of us have over a 100,000 on our cars with NO SIGNS of stopping! Take comfort in the fact that you have an awesome color combo, and a car that was actually driven instead of put in bubble wrap and left to rot in a garage somewhere. I'd feel a heck of a lot better buying a car that was driven. And it still averages out to less than 10,000 miles/year. I probably put 5,000 miles on mine per year and it's pretty much a weekend warrior and a date night car.

so you're saying he should get it? I'm not really sure what you're trying to say. :biggrin:

j/k i agree with this completely. Don't lose out on what you want over a few grand.

Thanks guys for the feedback. I just sent him an email and accepted his offer. Looks like I will need to update my sig if all works out. ;)

Good luck and keep us updated!

GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Can't wait to see it!

PhiAlpha: I'll say it again, I love your car in that avatar pick. I'm such a whore for the yellow/yellow but I'd take the orange w/black top ANY day!

Congrats if you seal the deal. Please do keep us posted, I just love this color combo!

Is this car sold ?
It is now advertised on cars.com for 37,100$ ?!?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_1_%7cD-_4_%7cN-N%7cR-10000%7cI-1%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-12903&aff=national&paId=276569210&recnum=48&leadExists=true

The seller is named Alam and is in NY.

No VIN specified.
Anybody know if this is really the same car as JH4NA21642T000066 ?

Pictures are the same...
45K for a 2002, a very good deal.
Now at 37,100$ looks to good to be true...

Good to know, thanks for sharing the info.
Very useful.

By the way I am totally new to NSX Prime and I am really impressed by the overall profesionnalism and depth of information found on the site.

I am actively looking for a 2001-2003 NSX and I had spotted this 2002 Imola orange on nsxtrader.com. I was highly interested until I came across this thread on NSX prime.

Many thanks to all the contributors, this really helped me keeping away from trouble.

thanks again!

^ This is a scam, I already purchased this car. The funny thing is the scammer is using the EXACT same description of the original ad.

Congratulations on the new car! Love the colour.

^ This is a scam, I already purchased this car. The funny thing is the scammer is using the EXACT same description of the original ad.

Can you report the scam or alert the owner? This is that nigerian style BS con again. It really needs to stop:mad:
I wouldn't sleep until that orange beauty was safe and sound behind my garage door :cool:

The owner was contacted, and he reported it to cars.com. Looks like the ad was pulled today morning.

Can you report the scam or alert the owner? This is that nigerian style BS con again. It really needs to stop:mad:
I wouldn't sleep until that orange beauty was safe and sound behind my garage door :cool:

Back