Imola Orange NSX Shoot -synth19 photo-

I don't necessarily feel the car is too low (if there is such a thing). I have zero wheel gap, which is exactly what I want. HOWEVER.... an interesting and weird effect of the Canon 70-200 lens is that it somewhat gives an elongated look when you take a side profile shot of a car. This is somewhat of a common phenomenon and fact for auto photogs who have this lens.

^^^ I agree, I think the ride height on your NSX is perfect.

Mike

Yes, but it LOOKS faster than yours. :tongue::biggrin:

Kidding aside, do you have the DF type-R hood w/*CF top and bottom?

Who was kidding? I was serious... LOL... Yeah I have the full carbon DF hood then I painted the top. LOL. That was a brilliant move. I shoulda just got the FRP top but I like the way it looks top with exposed CF bottom now.

I don't necessarily feel the car is too low (if there is such a thing). I have zero wheel gap, which is exactly what I want. HOWEVER.... an interesting and weird effect of the Canon 70-200 lens is that it somewhat gives an elongated look when you take a side profile shot of a car. This is somewhat of a common phenomenon and fact for auto photogs who have this lens.

There definitely is such a thing as too low IMO. You're OK, I just think Ryu was right... just a tiny bit higher up looks less street-corolla-slammed-down to my eye. Hey everyone's a critic. :biggrin:

I took a second look... it's not bad... any lower and I'd not like it. But it's pretty good. I'm a little confused today anyway don't listen to me.

Since when did anyone that wasn't a 21yr old female listen you:confused:

LOL...

now you're on this thread too?!

I'm sensing an unholy LBBP/Imola alliance here... like the ugly girls at school that make a pact to be friends...

LBBP + Imola = silverstones will be slayed.

Yeah here is a sign for the two of you:

UGLYNSXCLUB.jpg

Synth, I think I must have seen your car hundreds of times but never noticed you DID NOT have a NSX-R hood and still running the stock one like me! My reasons were simple, I just had the entire hood wrapped and did not want to have a hood in my garage sitting around. Not sure your reason?

Anyways the car looks good as always even with the stock hood. I don't think the NSX needs a vented hood to look good.

I love your Volk wheels, if I ever ditch my BBS LM's then I would definitely go for those Volk wheels you have. How many sets of rims you have anyways?

Nice shoot, don't change anything!

beautiful car. I like the Volks much better. Simple but beautiful.
How much would a set of the Volks like this go for? Is it heavy?

It's hard for me to decide which wheel looks best. I like both, some days I like the Advans, other days I like the Volks.

6164252527_ee396b6d9a_o.jpg

Any chance to post a pick of your NSX like the one below?

6164252225_4f1e3f10b5_o.jpg

My TE37's were cool, but if you can get the rears CONCAVE..... 100% much better looking IMO.

Just as an opinion, with the TE37 if the rears are concave and the fronts not, it looks weird. While you didn't have any concavity in your set, it looked great and it looked right. If you had just the rears concave, I really think it would have thrown the balance off.

Not just that but to my eye the TE37 is a more sporty looking wheel. I understand what Synth is saying about being concave... that is why I like the OEM 02+ wheels. But I think one can be obsessed with being concave and lose the overall visual. While the newer wheels are very concave, to my eye their design is less sporty.

I mean we are nit picking here because they are all great looking, and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but as much as I get being concave, I wouldn't give up a better looking wheel for it. I think the TE37 itteration of this car was the most badass one.

any dead straight rear shots of your nsx synth?

the all black middle part of the rear bumper has really grown on me...

6164252225_4f1e3f10b5_o.jpg

Absolutely stunning!

I think the three big things that make this car "pop" are:

a) Color matched Brembo's to body color
b) Interior custom black seats with yellow stitching
c) Those Volk TE37's ~ love that wheel setup!

man those volks do look great on the car .:smile:

I think the three big things that make this car "pop" are:

a) Color matched Brembo's to body color
b) Interior custom black seats with yellow stitching
c) Those Volk TE37's ~ love that wheel setup!

Brakes are Stoptech, stitching is orange, TE37's long gone... There goes the "pop."

:tongue:

Back