Imola Orange NSX Shoot -synth19 photo-

i
3461726390_5697db3d9c_o.jpg

color matched:wink:

Damn that is hot...

I used to love Stacey's Sides, but lately I've been rethinking my decision to put them on my car...

im surprised the gt-one side skirts aren't more popular amongst you guys.

similar shape to the oem 2002 + skirts but with a much smaller (imho more tasteful) small vent. more stock looking but just slightly a little more exotic looking then the plain stock side skirt.

i just picked up a set of gt-one's. i guess only time will tell.

turtle-6.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC08560-1.jpg
    DSC08560-1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 4,073
  • 2hLKC.jpg
    2hLKC.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,064
Last edited:
re front lip, imho, all the lips other then the oem ones look a tad too 'heavy'.

personally i think the oem stock lip color matched with the car looks fantastic; but i seldom see this on nsx's.

DSCN0057.JPG

Red car on left with WW lip looks the best to my eye. By far. OEM lips are terrible looking. They are all thin in the middle it makes the car look like it is doing this: :(

Last edited:
re front lip, imho, all the lips other then the oem ones look a tad too 'heavy'.

personally i think the oem stock lip color matched with the car looks fantastic; but i seldom see this on nsx's.

Damn that is a great pic.

It's hard for me to decide which wheel looks best. I like both, some days I like the Advans, other days I like the Volks.

6182160671_40fd96ec70_o.jpg

6164252527_ee396b6d9a_o.jpg

Any chance to post a pick of your NSX like the one below?

6164252225_4f1e3f10b5_o.jpg

In either case, synth19 NSX is in my top three of all the NSX's out there. Excellent vision and execution.

It's hard for me to decide which wheel looks best. I like both, some days I like the Advans, other days I like the Volks.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6178/6182160671_40fd96ec70_o.jpg

[IMG]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6153/6164252527_ee396b6d9a_o.jpg

Any chance to post a pick of your NSX like the one below?

[IMG]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6179/6164252225_4f1e3f10b5_o.jpg

In either case, synth19 NSX is in my top three of all the NSX's out there. Excellent vision and execution.[/QUOTE]

Thanks sir, I'll try to get a rear shot as requested when I try to re-do the shoot for next time.

Thanks sir, I'll try to get a rear shot as requested when I try to re-do the shoot for next time.

Hopefully with a hood and a lip. :biggrin:

Were the Volks 18/19 too? I'm surprised of how much the BBK fills the space even with a 19. You ever try a smaller no lip wheel with the spokes to the edge of the wheel? I know on the stock 02 wheels the ST BBK looks MASSIVE.

Hopefully with a hood and a lip. :biggrin:

Were the Volks 18/19 too? I'm surprised of how much the BBK fills the space even with a 19. You ever try a smaller no lip wheel with the spokes to the edge of the wheel? I know on the stock 02 wheels the ST BBK looks MASSIVE.

You know, I've toyed with the idea of the NSX-R hood (even did a chop a few years ago), and also even considered the JP Aero lip even BEFORE I purchased my car. But now if I do it....it would look like it was your idea! I can't live with that! :biggrin:

Yes, TE37's were 18/19. Did I ever try a smaller/no lip wheel with spokes to the edge of the wheel? Yes I have... Advan RS (which I still have), they are 17/18:

4766637710_70ac37247c_o.jpg

5 by synth19, on Flickr

Synth, I retract all my statements! Now get that front lip already lol

First of all, you know I think you have the sickest Imola i've ever seen and if it was mine here's what I would consider.

$0.01 - You have an aggressive rear with the diffuser and R wing and all. A stock front just doesn't tie the two ends together properly. They look like two different cars from either angle. Although, I like the look of the stock hood much better imo when paired with the stock sides. I'm not sure I like the JP lip on the Imola but I like it better than the OEM. I can see where you probably struggle with this...

$0.01 - I never thought i'd say this but I liked your car at about 0.5"-.75" higher. It looks a bit slouchy and long right now. The look of svelte I liked about the car when I first saw it w/ the GT-Vs gave me a woody but the look of how the tire/wheel sits in the wheel well looks just a slightly bit off, saggy?

If don't mind kind sir...that's just my $0.02

advans. they look more suited for an exotic imo.

and yup synth19 definitely has the most tastefullly modded imola nsx out there. i think i would concur with ryu that it looks a tad too slammed tho.

6182160671_40fd96ec70_o.jpg

In either case, synth19 NSX is in my top three of all the NSX's out there. Excellent vision and execution.

Last edited:
Great looking car and shots as usual. I agree w/ the hood as well, type-R hood are great but Imola and LBBP are just so hard to match and have it look perfect. Debating on it still and leaving the duct exposed CF but have to find the perfect hood and painter and that is not an easy task.

All the griping on you about getting the hood from Turbo2go pay him no attention, granite is and easy color to match. :wink:

BTW, which paint did you use to paint your oem lip gloss black? I would like to do the same over the Winter, it looks great.

Synth, I retract all my statements! Now get that front lip already lol

First of all, you know I think you have the sickest Imola i've ever seen and if it was mine here's what I would consider.

$0.01 - You have an aggressive rear with the diffuser and R wing and all. A stock front just doesn't tie the two ends together properly. They look like two different cars from either angle. Although, I like the look of the stock hood much better imo when paired with the stock sides. I'm not sure I like the JP lip on the Imola but I like it better than the OEM. I can see where you probably struggle with this...

$0.01 - I never thought i'd say this but I liked your car at about 0.5"-.75" higher. It looks a bit slouchy and long right now. The look of svelte I liked about the car when I first saw it w/ the GT-Vs gave me a woody but the look of how the tire/wheel sits in the wheel well looks just a slightly bit off, saggy?

If don't mind kind sir...that's just my $0.02

I agree with all of this, 100%. The rear is very agressive, the front too stock. I also liked it better slightly higher up.

All the griping on you about getting the hood from Turbo2go pay him no attention, granite is and easy color to match. :wink:

Doesn't your car ride a slushbox? I'd zip it if I were you.... :biggrin:

But now if I do it....it would look like it was your idea! I can't live with that! :biggrin:

It's allright... do it and I will lower mine and say it was your idea.

I agree with all of this, 100%. The rear is very agressive, the front too stock. I also liked it better slightly higher up.

Doesn't your car ride a slushbox? I'd zip it if I were you.... :biggrin:

Yes, but it LOOKS faster than yours. :tongue::biggrin:

Kidding aside, do you have the DF type-R hood w/*CF top and bottom?

Back