I'm just getting started!

1. Find a pristine NSX.
2. Try not to fuck it up.
3. Upgrade the stereo.
4. Add a few exterior mods.
5. Upgrade the wheels and tires.
6. Next are engine mods! Make this bitch faster!
nsx2 001.jpgnsx2 002.jpgnsx2 003.jpgnsx2 005.jpgnsx2 006.jpgnsx2 007.jpg
nsx2 009.jpgnsx2 013.jpgnsx2 015.jpg
nsx2 017.jpg

Lowered a bit too far for my tastes, but otherwise looking great. Gorgeous color.

One question for you (and anyone else who does this) - why oh why do you take the roof off and then take pics with the windows up? Convertible people do the same thing - I've never figured it out.

Lowered a bit too far for my tastes, but otherwise looking great. Gorgeous color.

I think it is not low enough. APART from that beautifull.

One question for you (and anyone else who does this) - why oh why do you take the roof off and then take pics with the windows up? Convertible people do the same thing - I've never figured it out.

Lowered too far? I don't even know what that means. :wink:

That IS a beautiful color! And yeah, what's up with the windows up pics?

LOL @ No.2 on the list :biggrin:

It's not lowered that much at all: one inch in the rear and 3/4 in the front. I am only running 18's front and back so I think if anything the front needs to come down another half inch. I am waiting to see if the springs give alittle after 500 miles or so and then review the situation again. OK...I should have put the windows down for the pics. It's so sunny that day you need the protection or you will burn. I was this close to tinting the front that day. I probably still will. My SL500 looks awesome with the top down and windows and roll bar up. It depends on the ride as to what looks best. Can I get some more opinions on the two tone hood please. Please tell I am not the only one that thinks it looks good! Anything else you guys would do to the exterior?
Picture 096.jpg

Holy crap!!! :eek:...You have done a lot of mods since that last group drive I saw you at! The mod bug has definitely bitten you to death! Lookin' good. I like the smoked tail lights on your car. I think it works well with that color.:smile:

Personally I would paint the full hood, not leave the Cf exposed. It might work better if you are planning on other Cf parts like mirrors, side vents and rear spoiler, if not then paint it.

As for the windows, have them down ...

Good allround look!

I like the 2 tone hood.

You just inspired me, if I ever get the R style hood, to paint all but the scoop area. I have a black car, so people can then do a, HHMMMMM, double take.

To each their own with opinions.

I like the 2 tone hood.

You just inspired me, if I ever get the R style hood, to paint all but the scoop area. I have a black car, so people can then do a, HHMMMMM, double take.

To each their own with opinions.

Does anyone here have a PAINTED BLACK type R hood with the center left alone carbon fiber like mine above? That would be a double take. Post a pic if you do.

I like the car not into the rims tho and is that the only nav system that fits down there in an NSX I got same one and Ive been seeing a good amount of people with that pioneer nav

I like the way your center console is molded around the head unit. Where did you get that done?

Does the ashtray door open cleanly?

attachment.php

I like the way your center console is molded around the head unit. Where did you get that done?

Does the ashtray door open cleanly?

Thanks! It was a custom job. Before I realize SOS makes one. It was actually even repainted and matched perfectly. It was done by ultimate audio in Orlando, FL. And yes the ashtray works perfectly.

Thanks! It was a custom job. Before I realize SOS makes one. It was actually even repainted and matched perfectly. It was done by ultimate audio in Orlando, FL. And yes the ashtray works perfectly.
Can you get me info on the paint used so it was a perfect match? i love that OEM color and want to replicate it as perfect as i can

Thanks,
Nuno

Great taste :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1518.jpg
    IMG_1518.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 155
Back