I'm just getting started!

Dave,

The drop and skirts did the trick man. Looking good!:smile: I agree that you will want to paint the mesh black inside the skirts/intake scoops. That will match pefect with the hood/tint/tail lights/wheels. Damn, did you take your car to Vinny to have the skirts put on? If so that was fast!:eek:

Jay

Dave,

The drop and skirts did the trick man. Looking good!:smile: I agree that you will want to paint the mesh black inside the skirts/intake scoops. That will match pefect with the hood/tint/tail lights/wheels. Damn, did you take your car to Vinny to have the skirts put on? If so that was fast!:eek:

Jay

Hey Buddy!
I gotta show you in person when it comes to the mesh. The pictures don't do it justice and it has a different look at night. There is no way the mesh is coming out easily. It's really in there good. IF i painted them they may have to stay on and then tape up the car. Judge it in person in different lights next time I see you. Vinny himself did everything. How lucky can I get! I may have to get the lift kit. I went over a speed bump yesterday and I couldn't get my finger between the bump and the side skirt! It was close! I just can't justify $3000 on this. And I am almost out of money for upgrades.

Hey Buddy!
I gotta show you in person when it comes to the mesh. The pictures don't do it justice and it has a different look at night. There is no way the mesh is coming out easily. It's really in there good. IF i painted them they may have to stay on and then tape up the car. Judge it in person in different lights next time I see you. Vinny himself did everything. How lucky can I get! I may have to get the lift kit. I went over a speed bump yesterday and I couldn't get my finger between the bump and the side skirt! It was close! I just can't justify $3000 on this. And I am almost out of money for upgrades.

Yeah, maybe I have to see it in person. If you do decide to paint them, you could just tape it off with painters tape and shoot them on the car with spray paint. That's what I did and it came out perfect without any problems or overspray. Wow, I can't believe he did the whole thing for you that fast! That's amazing. you must cringe everytime you come near the speed bumps. I hate that feeling and I have nowhere near as low of a drop as you.:rolleyes: Yeah, that lift kit is a grip!...maybe hydro's would be cheaper???:biggrin::biggrin: I think you should save the money towards a turbo down the road and just avoid all dips, humps and speed bumps.:wink:

Variable Ride Height.

I just my VRH kit put on. This kit is a must have if your ridin' low. It works exactly how its described. I get an instantaneous 2+ inches when you hit the switches and it drops just as quick. Ravi was extremely helpful to me and my techs, Nabil and Robin, at First Class Automotive. I put my switches in the change pocket behind the gearshift and the air tank in the trunk fits perfectly into the corner giving you planty of room back there still. The kit is worth never having to second guess a speed bump or other small obstacle in the road. Here are few links.

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/content-product_info/product_id-1184/variable_ride_height_suspension_kit_patent_pending.html

http://www.first-class-automotive.com/fca-app/index.jsp

Thanks! It was a custom job. Before I realize SOS makes one. It was actually even repainted and matched perfectly. It was done by ultimate audio in Orlando, FL. And yes the ashtray works perfectly.

How much did the job cost? I'm about to get a custom one done would like to know the average cost for such a job so the fabricators/installers don't overcharge me.

How much did the job cost? I'm about to get a custom one done would like to know the average cost for such a job so the fabricators/installers don't overcharge me.

I think you are referring to the dash mold. If you are....I think it was like $900...molded, painted and installed. It was mixed in with a bunch of other stuff so I dont know exactly. Like I said you can save alot of money at Science of Speed.

Back