I'm back...again!(PICS)

Ok...I know it was the post of my new wheels that put you over the egde :biggrin:

Congrats!!!!

Bat so will you make the overlays now? I am your first customer if you do.

I'm working on full smoke tails for the 02's as we speak. Should be very interesting :). I'm thinking full smoke with cutouts for the reflectors on the ends(ala jdm style). and maybe just redding out the turns signals and not smoking that part. Whattaya think?

Bat™

I'm working on full smoke tails for the 02's as we speak. Should be very interesting :). I'm thinking full smoke with cutouts for the reflectors on the ends(ala jdm style). and maybe just redding out the turns signals and not smoking that part. Whattaya think?

Bat™

I don't know... I'd have to see it. I think all smoked would look the least cheesy. You start making too many changes and it looks hacked. But I am open to some pics. :biggrin:

That car is beautiful. I hope I can find one like it soon. :biggrin:

I don't know... I'd have to see it. I think all smoked would look the least cheesy. You start making too many changes and it looks hacked. But I am open to some pics. :biggrin:

Just finished the kit! Looks hot. Pics up Monday, I'm in Vegas till Sunday night ;).

Bat™

Back