I'm back...again!(PICS)

Bat so will you make the overlays now? I am your first customer if you do.

Welcome back and if you ever think about selling her again, I'll take her in a couple of years!!:biggrin: Now you've two great cars!!!:smile:

welcome back andy! that car looks freaking gorgeous... don't let her GO~!!!

and yes, rim up that baby asap!:biggrin:

thats on the top of my list. Hmmm...iforged Aero's:

nsxlowered1.jpg

Bat™

Gotta go w/ these. Saawheeeeeet!!!!

Bat, which camera do you use? Those are some gorgeous pics, even for LBBP! Of course Silverstone would of made the pics look much nicer!:)

Bat, which camera do you use? Those are some gorgeous pics, even for LBBP! Of course Silverstone would of made the pics look much nicer!:)

No come on now we cannot hijack this thread also w/ the infamous LBB Vs. Silver-rock nonsense. Right Perry? :tongue: :wink: :biggrin:

No come on now we cannot hijack this thread also w/ the infamous LBB Vs. Silver-rock nonsense. Right Perry? :tongue: :wink: :biggrin:

Come on dude, you know me better than that. Always have to throw a jab in.:biggrin:

Come on dude, you know me better than that. Always have to throw a jab in.:biggrin:

I know...I know. I could not reisit.:biggrin: Even though Perry does not like the Silver, I do not think it is bad. The NSX looks good in any color.:smile: I have a silver G35 and i love it. Easy to keep clean and I have had 3 black cars in a row so it was time for a change. But I have the best of both worlds to look @ in the garage. My silver G35 and my Dad's LBBP NSX.

Bat,

Your a sick puppy, I love it!:biggrin:

You were one of the first to welcome me to this very interesting menagerie, so welcome back. I know it has only been four days that I have had with mine, but I have to ask WHY did you sell? The Viper is gorgeous and I am sure great in many ways but these cars are truly incredible. I have yet to see LBPB in person put it certainly seems like a show stopper (no offense Silverstone boys)! Keep it around for a while this time.:smile:

hey bat,

you're not alone...i was in the same situation when i SOLD "05 blueboy" after 7 months of driving and i missed the car so much that i have to drive up to Mountain View, CA to buy "yellow boy"..and this time i'm keeping it...so much of midlife crisis...:smile:

Yea, looks like the car was made for you. Things have a funny way of turning out, don't they?

Congrats bro!

You were one of the first to welcome me to this very interesting menagerie, so welcome back. I know it has only been four days that I have had with mine, but I have to ask WHY did you sell? The Viper is gorgeous and I am sure great in many ways but these cars are truly incredible. I have yet to see LBPB in person put it certainly seems like a show stopper (no offense Silverstone boys)! Keep it around for a while this time.:smile:

Well both cars are truly incredible. I remember posting a thread on my350z.com when I had my Z and was contemplating both cars. All in all it ended up being about a 50/50 split on which car I should get. After initially getting the NSX I really missed the power and torque the Viper provided. I guess what I should have done was wait more than just alittle over a month that I had my NSX, to truly enjoy its strong points. Switching cars over in such a short period of time caught up financially, so I had to finance part of this
aquisition. I hope to have it paid off in a years time :).

Bat™

Ya, I'm really leaning that way now. I wanna go BBK down the line. However, I like a fat lip in the rear. I'm contemplating maybe bbk up front withn 1" lip and no BBK in the rear with 3" lip. Anyone done just a front BBK upgrade?

Bat™

I don't see a problem with just a BBK on the front. SOS has a set of AP Racing that only has the calipers for the fronts. There is no rear caliper in that setup.

Bat, if you have Vince make you a set w/ hi pad BBK config...be prepared for some boat anchors. I know you've bought iForged before, just not sure if you weighed 'em :wink: . Just lookin' out for ya.

Jon

A series of Fortunate Events...Welcome Back :smile:

OMG I absolutely love that color!
maybe its just the quality of the pics ... but it looks in insanely good condition
welcome back

Back