I'm back...again!(PICS)

Remember the thread titled, "Why do people keep coming back to the NSX?" Personally, I think it was my destiny to have an NSX, this particular car in fact! This car has quite a history. I origionally saw it for sale at Acura 101 about a year ago. When I finally decided to make a move and purchase it, it was sold :(. Low and behold, 2 weeks later, I see the car for sale on prime! Apparently, the gy felt the seats werent comfortable enough on long trips, so I bought it from him a few months later. Now, after selling it a few months back and getting the Viper, I found the guy I sold the car to was selling it so he could use the $$ to help his wife with her new business. I was like, whoah! Gave him a ring and low and behold, I was able to get the car back! So now I'm a happier camper once again. The car has 0nly has 6,000 miles and I'm the 4th and 6th owner :D. I still have the Viper, for now. In fact I've gotten quite a few inquires from people wanting it. I'm hesitant to sell it, but if the price is right, I may have to give in. In tyhe meantime, I'm enjoying the best of both worlds ;).

Bat™

nsx1.jpg

nsx9.jpg

nsx10.jpg

nsx8.jpg

nsx11.jpg

nsx12.jpg

nsx16.jpg

Owning a NSX is like checking into the Hotel California. Car looks mint, welcome back.

Just beautiful! Funny he would say that about the seats I just took a nine and a half hour trip each way to Montreal. The seats were great! I wasn't fidgeting ( at least not until I had to go to the bathroom ) nor was I fatigued after the trip. Fuel economy was so good I found myself mentally betting the car who would have to stop first...LOL

Again beautiful car and great pics. These will be going into my NSX pic file for screensaver duty:biggrin:

Maybe deep down you love the NSX, but really want a silverstone... hence the confusion and the buying and selling.

That's my diagnosis for your illness. Go drive two silverstones and call me in the morning.

Great to see you back Bat! Now give that baby some new shoes! :biggrin:

BTW, it was obvious you were in the market for one with all your "WTTC" comments.:wink:

You and this car were made for each other. Don't make the mistake of selling it again. :smile:

You are crazy.

But life is good, congrates.

Congrats!!! Please keep the car this time at least a year.......You are making me very confused :confused:

Maybe deep down you love the NSX, but really want a silverstone... hence the confusion and the buying and selling.

That's my diagnosis for your illness. Go drive two silverstones and call me in the morning.

See there you go! You want him to change his call sign to "Rock mobile" as well and then start calling you "daddy" LOL

The LBBP crew just gets bigger and stronger as the Silver rocks wanes ( and whines ) into the goop from which their color came:biggrin:

I am just curious if the car was just the way it was when you saw it the first time and then after getting it back the second time. Was it like you never sold the car when you got it back or like some kind of deja vue.

you and your car is made for each other. did you manage to buy the car back for a cheaper price?

Every animal want to be in a good place to be, to live, so try to find it.... we humans aren't different....

so...

Welcome back to the best of all places :smile:

thats on the top of my list. Hmmm...iforged Aero's:

or Astra's:

Bat™

Does this mean you will sell your OEMs right after??
eaheheh

all the best,
Nuno

PS - I have a fetish about the 02+ OEMs

Back