I won a race car poster from the 2008 ALMS event!

So Larry B. called me sometime ago and told me that I am one of the winners for the posters from the Acura/ALMS. I've been guessing which one I won and trying to guess how big the poster was going to be. Finally, it arrived on Thursday!! I was so excited and had it up in the garage today. Here are some pictures that I would like to share :). It is 6'x9' and make such a nice decoration.

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

IMG_4026.JPG

Last edited:
:eek: Daaaaamn! Nice poster. I am jealous.

Dibs if you get sick of it! :biggrin:

I can trade you my vinyl Peugeot 306 Sport poster for it LOL. :rolleyes:

that 'poster' looks amazing. i need to find myself one.

i hope everything is well simon.

Thank you all for your kind words! I feel very lucky to have won the raffle and will not be "sick" of it any time soon:biggrin:. There's another lucky winner from NE...Tytus, when are we going to see your backdrop/poster?

that 'poster' looks amazing. i need to find myself one.
i hope everything is well simon.

Broinkrist,
Hopefully will see you again assuming there's a Bridewater Acura meet. :)

Hi Simon,

Congrats on your win as well! I haven't had a chance do anything with it but unroll it, shock the wife with it in the living room and roll it back up. In about a month I will have a chance to deal with it and will get some pictures posted. I don't have that much wall space available in the garage, this thing is huge. I may try the ceiling. The wife does not want it in the house so I gotta figure something out. This Spring I may do a garage make over and may be able to incorporate it then.

Tytus

Tytus, good luck with finding space for it! i am sure you will figure it out somehow. I shocked my wife too, by having it up in the living room...lol.

Hi Simon,

Congrats on your win as well! I haven't had a chance do anything with it but unroll it, shock the wife with it in the living room and roll it back up. In about a month I will have a chance to deal with it and will get some pictures posted. I don't have that much wall space available in the garage, this thing is huge. I may try the ceiling. The wife does not want it in the house so I gotta figure something out. This Spring I may do a garage make over and may be able to incorporate it then.

Tytus

You know where that thing would look sick?:biggrin:And I have plenty of stuff to trade and barter:wink:

Back