I think I just got F@#K over

Status
Not open for further replies.
matteni said:
3) You are a troll and are in need of a hobby / life the way a crack addict needs a hit.
I vote for 3).

Way too many inconsistencies in his story.

The latest one: He called the bank, and they had to do a breakdown to figure out the original loan amount. WTF? What kind of a moronic bank is this? They don't have the loan amount handy, they have to do calculations from the monthly payments? Give me a break.

He strikes me as someone who has never gone through the process of getting a loan, that is why the story is full of holes.

He has also been extremely vague and evasive when asked specific questions.

nautica918 said:
ok for example on the loan contract that i sign it says I am borrowing 20K and monthly payment is 400. but when I got the bill the monthly payment is 450 and I call the bank they said my loan contract is for 24K total plus interest. got it
Are these your actual numbers, or is this just an example?

As a prospective owner I *hope* nautica is not indicative of what nsx owners are like....

;)

Last edited:
psychopath!!!!

The next thread will be: My gas tank is empty. How do you get gas? Do I push the car to Costco and wait in line, or should I use a paper cup to get some gas from the lawnmower and then pour it in the tank? BTW, how do you unscrew the gas cap without opening the gas lid?
Thanks a million!:rolleyes:

I think enough is enough!
I think Lud should look at these threads and some banning/suspension is in order.
Steve

nautica918 said:
that's what I am trying to do, I ask him to fax me the copy they have, so far no reply on that part yet.........

Then why dont you ask the Bank to fax you the cashable Contract by that dealership.

I agree with the others, I think you're a Troll that craves for attention :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back