I spotted 3 NSXs Today!

Well its been a while since I've seen a NSX for a while and today I saw three NSX. The first one I saw was in a Boston Hospital was a black/tan NSX probably a 97+.

The second was a white NSX with a WingsWest Body kit going down I-93 South.

The third one is one block away from me in a garage. I now believe that black NSX that I sometimes see outside of there garage is theirs. I always thought that it was a family members car that was visiting because I rarely see it ever.

Well Just telling you I saw some NSX today. I also saw some porsches, corvettes, and a Silver Viper.

Well I'm not sure but the first nsx that I told you about was from New Jersey and was parked directly in front of the St. Marry's Medical Center. Guessing that it was a doctors car but beautiful, just beautiful.

The white one was driving down I-93. I only saw it from a distance and now know why the WW kit looks good. I always thought they were ugly but it definitely looks good.

And the one next door I think has always been there. I now am wondering if one day I can pass by and ask them some questions but its kind of strange if I just randomly appear and start asking tons of questions.

Now I know that at least 2 NSX are located in my area and both are Black. I have heard that there is a third NSX that is red but not driven regularly in our city. But I will never know.

Oh this all happend at about 12:00-3:00 So I realy doubt it would be the guys that were going to the running of the bulls thingy.

Back