I hate Michigan weather!

Good morning from Finland :biggrin: ...
I know exactly what u are talking about...

Nice to see Finland looking in, roenick.
Like you, a J R fan and his career has seen somewhat of a comeback. Believe he got a game winning goal/shootout goal to win recently.

Yea, Perry, I manhandled the snow. Gutted it out. Didn't fire up the internal combustion polluter for this sniveling little pittance of precipitation.

Going back to Red Wings versus Blues now. Wings down 1-0 after first.
Maybe we'll get to drive 'em tomorrow? :biggrin:

Like you, a J R fan and his career has seen somewhat of a comeback. Believe he got a game winning goal/shootout goal to win recently.

Yea, Perry, I manhandled the snow. Gutted it out. Didn't fire up the internal combustion polluter for this sniveling little pittance of precipitation.

Dude you shoveled .. LOL Everything was gone by Noon:biggrin:

like 4 to 6. Heavy wet crap.

Hmm same as us. Sun came out and although it only got to 40 it was still pretty much all gone by noon.

I'd rather have snow one day that's gone the next than be in a drought situation. This upcoming week will be rain for two days then mid to upper forties maybe fifties. Perfect for getting the cars in shape for spring and track season:biggrin:

I'm currently just hoping for decent track weather in two weeks ... fingers crossed.

Anyone interested in getting together tomorrow early evening, break out the cars? Picking mine up in a couple of hours and driving back tomorrow.
Tim

Yea Tim, definitely would like to see your car (and you!). Forecast looks not so promising (rain possibly?).

Yeah I'm showing rain for tomorrow as well. Of course that would then hide how dirty my car is:biggrin:

Yeah I'm showing rain for tomorrow as well. Of course that would then hide how dirty my car is:biggrin:

Your car dirty Perry? Come on now, tell me its not true. :wink: :biggrin:

Rain is supposed to hold off until late evening but what do the weather forecasters know anyway. :rolleyes:

Noon huh? I'll give it a try. Just got out of the car, needs some tuning on the road since it is a little rough from 3-4K but when you put your foot down, VERY SMOOTH acceleration:biggrin: , faster than the Noble? Maybe.

Your car dirty Perry? Come on now, tell me its not true. :wink: :biggrin:

Rain is supposed to hold off until late evening but what do the weather forecasters know anyway. :rolleyes:

Ekin when I think about Perry's car, I believe you are right. I have never seen it clean, in and out. Maybe he is just a track rat. ( :eek: )

Noon huh? I'll give it a try. Just got out of the car, needs some tuning on the road since it is a little rough from 3-4K but when you put your foot down, VERY SMOOTH acceleration:biggrin: , faster than the Noble? Maybe.

After reading this note, what time tomorrow looks good to see this? I don't care if it rains. :biggrin:

OT:
Hello friend,

Yeah Im BIG fan of Jeremy since he start in the Blackhawks/NHL.
I know he is still great player and he have showed it to all.
This season is beeing great so far, 500 goal club, 1200 points club.. I wish JR & Shakrs got their 1st Stanley CUP :)
- 10 gamewinners of 14 reagular time goals + 3 game winner from penaty shot, wow. Leader of NHL :)

-pegi-

I just simply hate Michigan. :eek:

GO BUCKS!!!

I just simply hate Michigan. :eek:

GO BUCKS!!!

Then you can simply stay out of our threads...............:rolleyes:

GO PISTONS, RED WINGS, TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's OK. We forgive. We know that you are challenged, being an OSUgrad and all. Just Joking. I just live here, Me, I my alma mater was immortalized by Bugs Bunny - "What a Maroon"

Back