I got a job offer today...but I have a dilema

congrats on the opportunity. whatever happens, this is a good experience for you.

if i gathered this correctly, you are fairly young, so the attitude they are probably looking for is very 'hungry', lots of potential, and a BIG DESIRE TO LEARN. They'll probably test you for the ability to learn, but the attitude/ presentation is what will get you hired.

good luck and have fun with it. and i agree that the current employer is not to be ruled out. Sometimes the only way to find out how the currentt company sees you or to change how they see you is to present to them your opportunity to leave for another employer.

UPDATE: For those who where following. I got the marketing director position yesterday and have decided to take it. Thanks for all the advice on how to tip toe through a sticky situation!

MF-DIF said:
UPDATE: For those who where following. I got the marketing director position yesterday and have decided to take it. Thanks for all the advice on how to tip toe through a sticky situation!

congradulations! Just read through the post, and I feel good for ya. Hope things work out how you wanted them to.

Back