HUMOR: Topic Titles You Wouldn't Want to Open

Anything with the word "dayuuuummmm" or something similar in it.

Andy Vecsey vs 92 NSX

Touche’

Actually, Soichiro hit the nail on the other head........”Hey, saw an NSX mooning the cops while scratching his red itching hangie-downies - was that you?” Yeah right, like that person was a moron for doing that in the first place, do you think he will be a moron again for admitting it?

Poll: NSX vs. Corvette vs. Porsche 996 TT vs. Ferrari 360 vs. Viper vs. WRX STi vs. Evo VIII vs. Neon SRT-4 vs. 350Z vs. BMW M3/M5/M Roadster vs. Mercedes AMG vs. anything with two or four wheels.

Polls ,oh those polls- with all the wrong choices or overtly biased choices,I get headaches trying to answer without filling in the gaps!lol

Here's another one:

"Is this a good price for an NSX?"

The answer is ALWAYS yes, if the car is really as good as it's being described (which it NEVER is) and if possible problems/issues X, Y, and Z have been taken care of (which they NEVER have).

"Resident medical professionals: does this look infected?"

Lol, i thought of that one before i even got in here (sorry Phoen$x):p and i still looked! (Hope your feeling better P.)

1) "Nsx's are overpriced, POS"

2) "Which is faster off of a cliff? NSX or a copy of 'The fast and the furious'?"

3) "Smoked an NSX tonight, while he was reversing into his garage"

4) "Is a salvage title a good buy?"

5) "Would this write off be cheap/easy to repair?"

6) "Why doesn't the NSX rust?"

7) "Does the NSX have a cup-holder, what if i want to upsize at Macca's?"

8) "Do you drive your NSX?"

9) "Am i the youngest NSX driver eva?"

10) "My car b mad-fast, yo!" and anything with semi-retarded captioning/spelling.

11) "I know am overweight but, as an hirsute male....honestly...do i look good in this slim-line bikini?"

12) "Does this look like it'll turn gangrenous?" j/k phoen$x:D

<B>1) "Nsx's are overpriced, POS"</B>

errr.... ok. :rolleyes: :D

hahaha... some funny stuff AJ. Except that dig at <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B> deserves a b!tch-slap. :D :D

Attachments

• bitch slap.gif
    bitch slap.gif
    95.6 KB · Views: 211
NeoNSX said:
hahaha... some funny stuff AJ. Except that dig at <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B> deserves a b!tch-slap. :D :D
Thank you Neo. :D

AJ: there's still a chance it could turn gangrene so I'll be sure to send you the pics if it does. ;)

You're welcome Kelvin. :D

I thought of a new one... DONWON'S AVATAR!!! Everytime he posts, it has me running to the fridge! :D

...another older one we missed was why Timing belts NEVER wear out when not used. ;)

if you cannot afford the $15 for a carfax then you should not buy? :rolleyes:
Ah yes, that's why I love threads like this one...it brings out the best in people. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
PHOEN$X said:
Thank you Neo. :D

AJ: there's still a chance it could turn gangrene so I'll be sure to send you the pics if it does. ;)

Yesterday's Arizona Daily Star had an AP wire story about a new therapy using maggots ( no kidding - not Porsche drivers but real maggots ) to treat wounds like yours. You might ask your doctor about it; we'll look forward to the photos if you decide to do it!!!:p

Back