HUMOR: Topic Titles You Wouldn't Want to Open

Maybe we can come up with some hypothetical titles of topics on NSXprime. I'm talking about titles that when we see them listed, we skip right over, because we have NO desire to read them.

I thought of this when I saw the topic entitled:

"Resident medical professionals: does this look infected?"

:eek:

What are some others?

"More about Iraq"

"Why the NSX Sucks"

"9/11 Never Happened"

"How Much Does NSX Insurance Cost?"

Others?

(Remember, this is supposed to be funny...)

Here is my list.

1. Average age of owner
2. Youngest owner
3. How much $$ do you make?
4. My window won't go up....help !!
5. About to buy NSX, what should I look for?
6. How fast have you had your NSX
7. I was street racing my NSX and....

how about:

"I look at this forum enough to ask the question here but have never seen a negative post before buying - is Dali racing going to return my money or ship me product?" :rolleyes:

or

"why are my tires wearing so fast???" :p

Or

14 yr old timing belt looks OK to me.

Bose speakers make a funny sound.

Where to find a NSX for under 20k

NSX vs EVO
NSX vs SRT4
Smoked a "..."
Can this be repaired?

at one point I deliberated posting a sexually oriented topic dealing with "broken protection" but decided this is clearly not the place as it's practically just as immature as "VERY IMPORTANT LOVE ADVICE NEEDED in a certain situation! "

Why my ferrari/porsche/Corvette/evo/civic is better than your NSX.

Should i buy an NSX (hello... this is NSXprime... what do you think we'll say? :D -credit to <B>Dippy9</B> for coming up with this one )

"I think the NSX factory stereo system is..." (polls that lasted forever count too, right? ;) )

NSX with most mileage: 500,000km+

Neo, how did you get your username? :rolleyes:

HSC announced with V8/600HP/Nuclear-power-plant/500kw ... (<B>NetViper</B>, you have got me so many times with these threads... :D )

<B>da3dalus</B> : it's ok... these are all in fun, don't take it personal. Stick around and feel the love. :D

Anything with John Kerry or George W. Bush in the title.

NSX vs. ________ Z06, S2000, C5, Porsche etc. You're posting on an NSX forum, what do you think you're going to get for responses?

AnYtHiNg TyPeD LiKe ThIs or posts where the content is all typed in CAPS. Even though I know typing in caps is most likely a mistake I still read it as though the person is shouting.

Oooh, I thought of another one - a title with juvenile chatroom abbreviations:

R U Faster and What's Ur Speed?

When they obviously do not read the rules....."Why was my post deleted?"

"What's up with ______ (insert car name that is non-NSX)?"

"Just bought my ______ (insert car name that is non-NSX) so what do you think?"

"Just bought these wheels, what do you think?" As if our opinion will make you exchange them for another style. :rolleyes:

"Pet Peeves"

"Pet Thread" but the "Pussy Carrier" rocks with the pictures contained therein. :D

"Which forced induction kit is best for me?" Why are we being asked to tell you what to buy, when we don't know your driving habits? :p

"What color is best on the NSX?" It does not matter because you are obviously colorblind to ask this question. ALL COLORS ARE GOOD ON THE NSX !!!!!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Trade my 87 prelude (insert any other first car ever owned) for nsx.

docjohn said:
Trade my 87 prelude (insert any other first car ever owned) for nsx.

yeah, but it is a car which has about 15k to 20k in aftermarket parts. I always scratch my head when I see these posts.
"Hmm you spent 10k on your Supra and then spent another 20k for parts, why didn't you just buy the NSX in the first place"

Can You Finish Your Thought ???

"What do you think about this?"

or

"How would these look?"

Are you talking about aftermarket seats or stereo upgrade? Wheels or widebody kit? Why not be a bit more descriptive in the "subject" box, so as to give the reader at least an idea of what the thread is about? Threads that are vague which may have a similar title as the above examples are generally (at least by me) ignored, vs a thread title that contains topic content.

#1) "What does it mean if my balls are red and itch too much !?"

#2) " Can the new Acura CL Type-S beat an NSX. My dad just got one and he said I can drive it !"

#3) " I'm looking to buy an NSX within the next year or so...being I'm 16 now...any advice??"

...based on real threads. :D :rolleyes: :D

nsxtasy said:
I thought of this when I saw the topic entitled:

"Resident medical professionals: does this look infected?"

:eek:

(Remember, this is supposed to be funny...)
Hey Ken, since you enjoyed that so much I sent you some more, especially for you! :D

Oh, btw I have additional video of another sutcher that I found last night while digging around the wound. It wouldn't come out, so I pulled on it with all my might...and it finally tore out--along with a huge chunk of meat & flesh! :eek: Here is a link with some pics (c'mon, click on it...you know you want to!) :D I'll post the video later. :p

Saw Red NSX on Local Road - Was That You?

and with apologies to nicholas421

91 Rims FS - WORTH $8,000.00!!!!
Sacrifice for $5,000.00 or BO
NEW UNMARKED CONDITION
just has fine scratches and rust, easily removed
and a mark where i touched the curb, wasn't going fast
dog ate one of the center caps - dog included in sale

PHOEN$X said:
Hey Ken, since you enjoyed that so much I sent you some more, especially for you! :D

Oh, btw I have additional video of another sutcher that I found last night while digging around the wound. It wouldn't come out, so I pulled on it with all my might...and it finally tore out--along with a huge chunk of meat & flesh! :eek: Here is a link with some pics (c'mon, click on it...you know you want to!) :D I'll post the video later. :p

Looks good enough to eat IMO. :D :D :D

steveny said:
Looks good enough to eat IMO. :D :D :D
Hannibal!

cannibal.gif

:D

Soichiro said:
91 Rims FS - WORTH $8,000.00!!!!
Sacrifice for $5,000.00 or BO
NEW UNMARKED CONDITION
just has fine scratches and rust, easily removed
and a mark where i touched the curb, wasn't going fast