How often did you go topless this year?

Top off every time weather permits, but back on when parked for mote than 10 minutes due to the aforementioned dust and I don't want to bake my interior any more than I have to.

I cannot reach the limits of this car in my daily driving, not even close to it and the closest track would be 7 hours or more away so structural rigidity means butkus to me. As I mentioned in a previous post, if you want to experience cowl shake drop in to south central BC and take my 68 Triumph around the block. My NSXT will feel like a Nascar in comparison.

Peter

Last edited:
My car saw under 1300 miles this year. It only comes out on dry days. The roof was never out of the clamshell. That would not be possible without having a Carbrella. I always use it when the car is parked outside.

When I first got my 2000, I removed the roof panel a few times. That novelty kind of wore off. In the last couple of years I think the only time the panel has been off has been the annual clean and lubrication of the gaskets. In retrospect, I would go for a coupe; but, since there were only 6 Na2 coupes made in 2000 and 2001, they pretty much constitute the rarest of the rare. The productions data indicates that there are fewer non Zanardi Na2 coupes than Zanardis.

Back