How many of you daily drive your NSX?

You can take 20 Ferraris and Lambos and the combined mileage wouldn't be close to my 155,000.

Porsches don't count, they are mass produced 30 year old shit boxes that are as common as Crown Victorias.

I agree with the first part of your comment but kinda arrogant of you to say the 2nd part.....either u are just biased or ?????

The GT3/GT3's and the Carrera GT are legends in their own categories and no NSX can compare to those cars or it's history....I love all types of cars and open minded to all the selections we have to pick from.

rick

To be quite honest, Porsche's reliability factor are pretty good in terms of having a "supercar" that you can daily drive just like the NSX. A certified GT3 will have a warranty up to 100,000 miles and not many other high performance brand can really give you that.

This thread reminds me how much I miss my NSX when I cannot drive it. The clutch master cynder went out at a little over 125,000 miles and needs replaced along with the O2 sensors. It has only been a few days, but I am sad when I see it just sitting in the garage with the hood up. :(

+1

I pay homage and RESPECT to the upper crust of the P-line, but I still love to "remind" the Cayman S and 911T drivers that with CTSC, NSX-R gears & R/P; not to under estimate the NSX.

...the GT One 5.1 F1 really throw them off! I don't get called out nearly as often as I used to...

I agree with the first part of your comment but kinda arrogant of you to say the 2nd part.....either u are just biased or ?????

The GT3/GT3's and the Carrera GT are legends in their own categories and no NSX can compare to those cars or it's history....I love all types of cars and open minded to all the selections we have to pick from.

rick

Bought my 1991 2.5 yrs ago with 46k and just broke 80k. During these 34k miles, put on a CTSC (now hi-boost), methanol injection, aem, etc. & Type R susp, larger brakes... Use it daily or nearly daily without a hiccup. Probably have put 20K+ miles on the autorotor CTSC. On balance, no better car was ever created.

I bought mine last April with 63K on the clock. It now has 82xxx and it's been sitting from October to April as well.

So if I keep my pace up, and move somewhere warmer, and keep it, I'll be up there in a hurry.

Mine was a daily driver during my first year of ownership, nearly a garage queen for the next six. This summer I've been driving her four-to-five days per week...makes my longer commute much more tolerable (especially because I opt to drive along the coast, removing the roof panel so I can enjoy the ever present SoCal sun and soothing sea breeze).

Driving the NSX daily is definitely doable (and much more fun), but I prefer to minimize situations where I worry about parking her (i.e. shopping malls / grocery stores / valet / 405).

Back